Premier Lg EPL Matchday 7 - On Optus Sport

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would suggest maintaining the integrity of the game would be impossible for the following reasons:

1) It would have to be played in front of a full Spurs home crowd under similar weather conditions.
2) It would have to incorporate the exact same players that were on the field at the time you want the game restarted.

And that is just for starters. Even then, how can we guarantee that the players would be in the same physical condition as they were when the VAR decision was stuffed up?

In all seriousness, can you not see that there is no way the integrity of the game can be maintained no matter what approach you take?

The game cannot be replayed and will not be replayed. The best we can all hope for, and I say this in all sincerity despite our bickering in here, is that Liverpool put enough pressure on the powers that be so that we have more transparency regarding how VAR operates. For starters, every conversation between VAR and the match referee should be recorded and available to broadcasters and both teams.

I have no issue with Liverpool taking up the fight. My issue is the call for replays, the claims that Spurs are corrupt and were in on it and all of the other tin foil hat stuff doing the rounds. If the end game is that the operation of VAR changes for the better then that is the best result. But crying because you were on the end of a bad one and demanding games be played again, well man that is just reactionary nonsense. It is all swings and roundabouts. Not one Spurs fan suggested replaying the game when Son was sent off against some minnow team a few years ago, the red card rescinded immediately after the game and an apology made. We lost and we bitched about it. Magnificently so I might add. But not one person dived into the rabbit hole looking for some technicality that would facilitate a replay.
To be fair no one thinks Spurs are corrupt as that would mean that Levy would have to spend some money

What utterly deluded rubbish posting. Turning it into a tribal issue instead of addressing the issue at hand.

If the same issue happened in Liverpool's favor you'd be going much, much further than me for surem. And the game didn't involve your team!

Ill also ask you to remove the victims reference politely. To post that in relation to Liverpool fans is horrendous.

This is one of your worst posts in quite some time.
What are you on about? I specifically referenced with the example. Your fans and club defended a racist and made it about yourselves. Or have you forgotten the t-shirts?

You have posted 100x in this thread. Move on. Go outside.

To be fair no one thinks Spurs are corrupt as that would mean that Levy would have to spend some money

I reckon he'd love a replay to double up on beverage, food and ticket sales for the one fixture!! He could even hit up PGMOL for the replay staffing costs and take all the profit as it's purely their fault. He'd absolutely be all for it on that basis the tightwad.

Sorry, I didn' realise I needed your permission to post in this thread.

You used a victim slogan with known horrendous connotations.

I'll politely ask you to remove it again.
Nope. The suggestion is in your head. Been following the sport for 25 years and your lot have never changed.

People are allowed to cite victim mentalities, it’s not a banned term or word. I cited what I was talking about and the term isn’t exclusive to what you think it is.

Heard Art Vandelay_ got it unlocked for the sake of cheering his new team Luton
Cut It Out Reaction GIF by CBS

Your blue turds can gagf

Thread locked, then unlocked upon the realisation there's still the Luton vs Burnley blockbuster to be played.

Although tbf, it could very well be the difference between relegation and survival for both of them.
If it remained locked it would have stopped those 2 posts about the blockbuster tomorrow

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back