Wolves 2-1 Southampton
Man City 4-0 Brighton
Chelsea 2-2 Liverpool
Cardiff 1-0 Burnley
Bournemouth 1-1 Crystal Palace
Arsenal 2-3 Watford
Newcastle Utd 1-1 Leicester City
Everton 2-1 Fulham

I reckon this is the weekend City hit the top and if they negotiate their trip to Anfield the following week they’ll stay there for the rest of the season. Fun times

True, but with the events that just took place, can see a lacklustre performance, Mourinho has lost it, players don’t like him etc.

Lukaku likes him. Seems like P is just a bit of a sook.

I reckon this is the weekend City hit the top and if they negotiate their trip to Anfield the following week they’ll stay there for the rest of the season. Fun times
that wont happen. death, taxes, and losing at anfield.

Nacho, Vardy, and Maddison... that's a very nice attacking front three. Keep playing them together, and we'll be doing just fine.

Defence wise... how is it possible that a well rated Portuguese-capped Right Back is somehow worse defensively than a bloke who plays there as his 3rd choice position (he plays CB for Ghana, and was a CM before). This is from what I've seen so far.

Defence still needs a bit of work. Would like to see Soyuncu soon... but considering the latest on him (Puel claims his English is not good enough), I suspect something is up.

It's also interesting to note that we've got a really young starting XI these days. That's a good turnover from where we were before, and we do have potential to get even younger and more promising.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

West Ham 0-2 Man Utd
Huddersfield 0-3 Tottenham
Wolves 1-1 Southampton
Man City 5-0 Brighton
Chelsea 1-3 Liverpool
Cardiff 0-0 Burnley
Bournemouth 1-1 Crystal Palace
Arsenal 3-1 Watford
Newcastle Utd 2-1 Leicester City
Everton 3-0 Fulham

Apologies for kind of derailing the thread, but I’m in London at the moment. What do you think the chances are of me getting a ticket to one of the premier league games? Any chance for West Ham vs Man Utd do you think?
Potentially, there should be a Ticket Exchange Site for West Ham Season Ticket holders I think, but I would imagine this would be a fixture we'd actually have a full crowd for, so you might not have any luck.

If Fulham are playing at home, that might be your best bet otherwise.

Apologies for kind of derailing the thread, but I’m in London at the moment. What do you think the chances are of me getting a ticket to one of the premier league games? Any chance for West Ham vs Man Utd do you think?
I got a ticket to West Ham Liverpool a season or two ago through StubHub. Think the stadium usually sells out

the top paid players are falling foul of Mourinho..
I sense Mou will get pushed out at the end of the season for Zidane .

Remove this Banner Ad

Back