EPL Matchday 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Jesus Christ I'm so glad that Dyche isn't our manager. He's the new Big Sam... long ball football and good defensive structure is what got them to Europe, not quality football. They can't even get attempts on goal against Cardiff!!
At least Big Sam fit a few flair players into his teams. Burnley's best passer is James Tarkowski.

Jesus Christ I'm so glad that Dyche isn't our manager. He's the new Big Sam... long ball football and good defensive structure is what got them to Europe, not quality football. They can't even get attempts on goal against Cardiff!!
I had an eye on the Burnley/Cardiff game. Burnley played a terrible brand of football but it was effective. Snatch and grab type goals.

They probably got the 3 points though because Cardiff were absolutely awful.

I had an eye on the Burnley/Cardiff game. Burnley played a terrible brand of football but it was effective. Snatch and grab type goals.

They probably got the 3 points though because Cardiff were absolutely awful.

Huh??

Are you sure you watched their match with Burnley?
Talking specifically about their defending, Burnley barely had any chances and for the winning goal they just lobbed it up field over the defence and then little cross and easy goal.

Edit: Reminded me of Man United vs Arsenal from the other year.

Talking specifically about their defending, Burnley barely had any chances and for the winning goal they just lobbed it up field over the defence and then little cross and easy goal.

Edit: Reminded me of Man United vs Arsenal from the other year.

Hm ok, because Cardiff absolutely dominated that game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back