o8ztol86lsp31.png

just off side, lol

Oct 5, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
West Adelaide Bloods, Man City.
Your club has won more trophies in the last 10 years thanks to Abu Dhabi Doo dollars than the first 100+ combined. I'd say Sham City are the only one's here with fu** all football history. :thumbsu:
obsession to username ratio checks out.

LFTWNG11

Club Legend
Jun 27, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
S.S. Lazio
Arsenal would have been filthy if Aubameyang stopped playing if he saw it was offside or if it was indeed whistled. Without VAR there would have been a riot I am sure.

Look where the linesman is looking. His head should be across the line where Harry is. But why should he care anyway? VAR will bail a linesman out. Waste of time but...
Corrupt linesmen at OT will have to get used to not bailing United out like they have been able to do in the past.

Could have been distracted but you must keep playing until the whistle, that is one of the most basic tenets of the game.

Or the linesman shouldn't flag until after the play has completed, as they've been instructed.

What the hell is Harry Mcguire doing there?

To be fair he was in position for a back pass when the ball was lost.

What an appalling decision though, and why flag straight away?

Few weeks in the lower league's for that lino I think.

Shoei

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 26, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal
Am I allowed to say Pepe is rubbish yet?

Wouldn’t say he’s rubbish but he certainly isn’t having the impact expected from such a big signing. Does look to be struggling with adapting to PL though.

Doesn’t help that our midfield has the creativity of a brick due to tactical team selections.

I’d hope Ozil would have seen more game time with Saka, Pepe and Pea to work with but looks like his career is done and dusted at Arsenal.

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
To be fair he was in position for a back pass when the ball was lost.

What an appalling decision though, and why flag straight away?

Few weeks in the lower league's for that lino I think.

Isn’t it an English FA directive that a linesman flag straight away rather than wait for VAR to speak to the ref? Not like that in other countries but I think it is in England.

Isn’t it an English FA directive that a linesman flag straight away rather than wait for VAR to speak to the ref? Not like that in other countries but I think it is in England.
Nope.

Don’t forget Ken Bates sold Chelsea for one whole English pound due to the debts lol. They won the lottery simple as. Probably a less deserving a club you could find considering how awful their fan base was back then. Had Abramovich known the history of the anti-semitism that existed there I wonder whether he would have bought the club

He's Russian...

Back