(Log in to remove this ad.)

Snarls Barkley

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 7, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
San Antonio Spurs, West Ham
Oh no! Fabianski quad injury by the looks. I’ve loved having a reliable keeper for one, has been excellent since he joined us from Swansea. Real shame. Hopefully this Roberto chap is alright, haven’t seen him yet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Cryptkeeper

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 9, 2006
Left of centre.
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Super Tottenham....from the Lane.
Dumb & Dumber playing for Spurs today. Aurier is just a stupid footballer and Lloris is a serial offender when it comes to overrating his own foot skills.

DBAH0

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 5, 2004
Austin, Texas
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
At least I'm not Bobby Madley
Well I would have taken a point pre match.

Fabianski doing his quad, that's a huge loss though.

Fair play to Roberto though, his save at 2:1 on Wilson got us a point in the end.

Snarls Barkley

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 7, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
San Antonio Spurs, West Ham
Happy with a point there, felt like Bournemouth was the slightly better team. Don’t get to watch them much but always enjoy watching them, play a really exciting style and have a lot of quality. Good to see them do well.

Bit worried about Fabianski’s injury. Been the best and safest keeper we’ve had in ages. Yarmolenko and Haller were brilliant again, building some chemistry. Really rate that front four of Haller, Yarmolenko, Anderson and Lanzini.

Magma

Hall of Famer
Oct 5, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
West Adelaide Bloods, Man City.
never seen that before from such a 'tame' cross, walcott looked out before he hit the floor. bizarre, but looks like it caught him right on the worst spot.

Top Bottom