DBAH0

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 5, 2004
Austin, Tejas
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Hammers, Austin FC
Everton are really missing Gueye, gave em so much protection in front of the back 4, they've been conceding multiple goals per game recently.

Silva is a bit unlucky that his replacement Gbagin I think his name is from Mainz got injured straight away.

Is it fair that Silva is under pressure? Probably not, but they thought they were top 6 contender this season, and this is ultimately a results business...

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
10k Posts I reneged on a bet or agreement :(
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Liverpool don’t need any help to win the title. Unnecessary whinge by the red men on here. Besides, Everton played arguably their best match of the season

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
Everton are really missing Gueye, gave em so much protection in front of the back 4, they've been conceding multiple goals per game recently.

Silva is a bit unlucky that his replacement Gbagin I think his name is from Mainz got injured straight away.

Is it fair that Silva is under pressure? Probably not, but they thought they were top 6 contender this season, and this is ultimately a results business...
Losses to Bournemouth, Sheffield United and Villa while only putting up 1 goal in those 3 games. It's really not good enough considering what has been spent. It's not as if all the losses are the big 6.

DBAH0

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 5, 2004
Austin, Tejas
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Hammers, Austin FC
Losses to Bournemouth, Sheffield United and Villa while only putting up 1 goal in those 3 games. It's really not good enough considering what has been spent. It's not as if all the losses are the big 6.
That's the thing, losing those winnable games, for teams that want to finish top half, unless you have a good record against the top 6, it makes it really difficult.

For mine, Everton are too easy to score against, whether it's on the counter against the lesser clubs or against the big boys.

Gueye and Zouma are really missed ATM.

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
10k Posts I reneged on a bet or agreement :(
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I can still see City catching & over-taking them.....It's probably inevitable.
Not so sure about that. City have a few defensive issues and Liverpool seem to be able to win games when not playing that well. I don’t see either team dropping points at home, they are both far too strong playing at home. Liverpool at the moment seem to be dealing with tricky away games better. I say Liverpool will win the title this season but yes lots still can change

Back