EPL Matchday 7

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
That's the thing, losing those winnable games, for teams that want to finish top half, unless you have a good record against the top 6, it makes it really difficult.

For mine, Everton are too easy to score against, whether it's on the counter against the lesser clubs or against the big boys.

Gueye and Zouma are really missed ATM.
Gueyes ability to defend is missed, Zouma not so much and he's already been dumped by Chelsea.

Blueboys11

Club Legend
Apr 3, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham, New York Mets
That 2nd goal for Leicester looked like Barnes was st least a foot offside in the buildup yet VAR barely looked st it.

Is it because it was so far up the pitch that VAR can’t check those because of the angles involved?

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
10k Posts I reneged on a bet or agreement :(
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Our victory over Brighton yesterday means Chelsea are the only club to win nine straight matches over a single opponent in English Football. Previous record was Bournemouth's eight wins over Wimbledon.
Can’t be right that stat. I reckon we must have lost nine straight matches to United in their pomp

Oct 5, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
West Adelaide Bloods, Man City.
Our victory over Brighton yesterday means Chelsea are the only club to win nine straight matches over a single opponent in English Football. Previous record was Bournemouth's eight wins over Wimbledon.
us and bournemouth would be getting close presumably

Shoei

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 26, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal
Going to say, I don't remember too many results against United, Arsenal or Chelsea back in the 90's.

Even Middlesbrough might have won that many against us.

Where did you get that stat from?

Arsenal were undefeated against Man City starting 28 September 1992 to 26 August 2006; a total of 19 games (1 League cup 18 League)

Arsenal defeated Man City every game from 20 August 1994 to 25 September 2004; a total of 12 games (1 League cup 11 League)

Where did you get that stat from?

Arsenal were undefeated against Man City starting 28 September 1992 to 26 August 2006; a total of 19 games (1 League cup 18 League)

Arsenal defeated Man City every game from 20 August 1994 to 25 September 2004; a total of 12 games (1 League cup 11 League)

Reported for offensive (borderline obscene) stats.

I hope you're ashamed.

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
Your club has won more trophies in the last 10 years thanks to Abu Dhabi Doo dollars than the first 100+ combined. I'd say Sham City are the only one's here with fu** all football history. :thumbsu:
LOL.

Back