Remove this Banner Ad

sorted

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 21, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Oldham, West Ham, Real Betis
We must be close to the record for most turnovers in the first half.
With the way Leeds push players forward the turnovers really hurt against a good counter attacking team. Leeds looked better 2nd half when they passed it around more. Maddison made a big difference when he came on.

glenferry23

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 26, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal, New York Yankees
You do accept it.

You are an apologist for the worst player in the PL at it.

To be fair any compilation style of videos of someone with his track record is going to look pretty bad. That’s the point of it. However there are some very cringe worthy moments in there.

joop

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 18, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Leeds United
Didn’t take our chances and got beaten by a team who play a good style that we hate. 2nd half we had our moments but Leicester were way better than us most of the game.

apollo_creed

Hall of Famer
Sep 11, 2003
Slovenia
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Tottenham
Liverpool fans are suggesting Salah doesn’t dive? Lol. Not reading through the thread but he either dives or has an inbuilt autopilot that genuinely makes him believe any contact (ie; brush or minuscule touch) in the penalty area is engineered by a sledgehammer.
He’s a cheat but does it when there is contact even if it doesn’t impede or impact him so its hard to overturn.

chef

Oct 5, 2007
Kyabramovich
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Chelsea
No can do, chef made this his safe space. Nevermind the crap needing to be sifted through.
Hes as welcome to post in here as any, if you dont agree thats fine but when it gets to the point that some have to insult him I'll pull it up.

Just put him on ignore if you don't want to sift.

Art Vandelay_

TheBrownDog
Oct 28, 2012
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Bushrangers
Hes as welcome to post in here as any, if you dont agree thats fine but when it gets to the point that some have to insult him I'll pull it up.

Just put him on ignore if you don't want to sift.
It is every matchday chef, that’s more the issue. The self proclaimed oracle on refereeing and LFC never being wrong. Is quite tedious.

HolyRioli

Norm Smith Medallist
May 17, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Leeds Utd
Still trying to work out why Hernandez got subbed, stopped all momentum. Leicester subs were very good
If I had to guess, it’s to protect his body. At 35 he’s probably going to struggle t o run out a full 90 minutes without risking a soft tissue. He’s done a few the last 12 months

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SM

Bigfooty Legend
Aug 3, 2008
North Shore
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Hull City, Adelaide United, EH
No the ref didnt fall for the swan dive. Should have seen yellow but somehow got away with it.

I dont accept it. I think everyone doesnt accept it. We all hate it. But we cant do anything about it.
Oh ok so it wasn't a pen? Cool. So what are you arguing..?

Can't do anything about it? LOL The example you literally just cited resulted in no pen, what on earth are you talking about.

jod23

TheBrownDog
Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.

Can't do anything about it? LOL The example you literally just cited resulted in no pen, what on earth are you talking about.
I genuinely dont understand this post or what we're talking about.

Like I'm not pretending... I'm completely lost.

Sozabarus

Premiership Player
Jun 18, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

Are dives only bad if the referee falls for it?

SM

Bigfooty Legend
Aug 3, 2008
North Shore
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
I genuinely dont understand this post or what we're talking about.

Like I'm not pretending... I'm completely lost.
Your claim that we should just accept and get over the fact Salah was awarded a pen for diving because all players at all levels do it when.. the example you gave didn't even result in a pen this morning?

SM

Bigfooty Legend
Aug 3, 2008
North Shore
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
You bundle us all in the same. Salah absolutely makes the most of situations. Mane does too. But so do ALOT of players on almost every team. It's just a part of the game.
You keep saying "it's just a part of the game" as if players shouldn't be criticised and held to account for it..

jod23

TheBrownDog
Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
Your claim that we should just accept and get over the fact Salah was awarded a pen for diving because all players at all levels do it when.. the example you gave didn't even result in a pen this morning?
Oh well we should all just get over it. It's a storm in a teacup. This mornings top story, footballer embellishes contact and wins a penalty. That's not news. Almost every player in football today does that.

The example about Ayling was someone said Salah was the worst in the PL and I said he's never done what Ayling did this morning which was a swan dive with absolutely zero contact. Usually Salah feels a little contact and makes the most of it, like a LOT of footballers do.

Then there is next level with is what Ayling did which I've never seen Salah do.

Sozabarus

Premiership Player
Jun 18, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Of course, considering the fact if a ref doesn't fall for it it means it didn't work and they got punished for it?
Interesting take, never heard that argued before. Sounds like you don't actually have a problem with diving, but with referees who fall for it.

Remove this Banner Ad