EPL Matchday 7

Remove this Banner Ad

We must be close to the record for most turnovers in the first half.

With the way Leeds push players forward the turnovers really hurt against a good counter attacking team. Leeds looked better 2nd half when they passed it around more. Maddison made a big difference when he came on.

You do accept it.

You are an apologist for the worst player in the PL at it.

To be fair any compilation style of videos of someone with his track record is going to look pretty bad. That’s the point of it. However there are some very cringe worthy moments in there.

Liverpool fans are suggesting Salah doesn’t dive? Lol. Not reading through the thread but he either dives or has an inbuilt autopilot that genuinely makes him believe any contact (ie; brush or minuscule touch) in the penalty area is engineered by a sledgehammer.
He’s a cheat but does it when there is contact even if it doesn’t impede or impact him so its hard to overturn.

No can do, chef made this his safe space. Nevermind the crap needing to be sifted through.

Hes as welcome to post in here as any, if you dont agree thats fine but when it gets to the point that some have to insult him I'll pull it up.

Just put him on ignore if you don't want to sift.

That was genuinely better to watch than anything involving United this season.
Could probably add Arsenal and Tottenham to that.
I'm not sure we belong in the unwatchable category. Had a couple of dull games but still the highest scorers in the league

Hes as welcome to post in here as any, if you dont agree thats fine but when it gets to the point that some have to insult him I'll pull it up.

Just put him on ignore if you don't want to sift.
It is every matchday chef, that’s more the issue. The self proclaimed oracle on refereeing and LFC never being wrong. Is quite tedious.

Still trying to work out why Hernandez got subbed, stopped all momentum. Leicester subs were very good

If I had to guess, it’s to protect his body. At 35 he’s probably going to struggle t o run out a full 90 minutes without risking a soft tissue. He’s done a few the last 12 months

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dont question the goldenboy who leads europes best front 3, he can do no wrong in Gero's eyes.
Nonsense. He makes the most of situations too, but non-scousers can see this with their own players

Last edited:
No the ref didnt fall for the swan dive. Should have seen yellow but somehow got away with it.

I dont accept it. I think everyone doesnt accept it. We all hate it. But we cant do anything about it.

Oh ok so it wasn't a pen? Cool. So what are you arguing..?

Can't do anything about it? LOL The example you literally just cited resulted in no pen, what on earth are you talking about.

Oh ok so it wasn't a pen? Cool. So what are you arguing..?

Can't do anything about it? LOL The example you literally just cited resulted in no pen, what on earth are you talking about.
I genuinely dont understand this post or what we're talking about.

Like I'm not pretending... I'm completely lost.

I genuinely dont understand this post or what we're talking about.

Like I'm not pretending... I'm completely lost.

Your claim that we should just accept and get over the fact Salah was awarded a pen for diving because all players at all levels do it when.. the example you gave didn't even result in a pen this morning?

You bundle us all in the same. Salah absolutely makes the most of situations. Mane does too. But so do ALOT of players on almost every team. It's just a part of the game.

You keep saying "it's just a part of the game" as if players shouldn't be criticised and held to account for it..

Your claim that we should just accept and get over the fact Salah was awarded a pen for diving because all players at all levels do it when.. the example you gave didn't even result in a pen this morning?
Oh well we should all just get over it. It's a storm in a teacup. This mornings top story, footballer embellishes contact and wins a penalty. That's not news. Almost every player in football today does that.

The example about Ayling was someone said Salah was the worst in the PL and I said he's never done what Ayling did this morning which was a swan dive with absolutely zero contact. Usually Salah feels a little contact and makes the most of it, like a LOT of footballers do.

Then there is next level with is what Ayling did which I've never seen Salah do.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back