EPL Matchday 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe im in the wrong about all this stuff, if you guys have any more issues maybe PM Loonerty or RossFC
I don't think he has been that bad in this thread.
If someone takes a pot at Liverpool, my advice to Zidane98 is to just let it go rather than jumping in to the clubs defence all the time. Would save everyone the time of the repeated arguments. I don't think anyone is doing anything wrong here, it's just a tedious situation.
If this happened it would help everyone. Any slight criticism of Liverpool or a decision in favour of Liverpool gets overly defended no matter if it is right or wrong

With the Leeds situation this morning, I would have given that a yellow.

Andre Marriner called it right that it was not a penalty, but it was strange he didn't give a yellow. Is it still the rule that a retrospective ban can only be applied when the ref has been successfully deceived by a player to get a penalty, or gets an opponent sent off?

Up the other end Marriner didn't give what was a clear foul on Maddison. The only doubt was whether it was in or out of the area. It shouldn't have needed VAR to tell him it was a foul.

Your claim that we should just accept and get over the fact Salah was awarded a pen for diving because all players at all levels do it when.. the example you gave didn't even result in a pen this morning?

Salah was fouled. Whether he goes down theatrically or with no theatrics it’s still a foul and because it’s in the box it’s a penalty. Shouldn’t be hard to understand. Tackling someone from behind in the box is pure idiocy

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are Arsenal fans happy with Willian keeping Pepe out of the team?
I’m not. He hasn’t done anything since the first game to merit more starts. We are struggling creatively in attack so it’s interesting to not see Pepe or even Nelson start more.

Are Arsenal fans happy with Willian keeping Pepe out of the team?

Not me mate. He hasn’t really done enough to warrant an almost automatic place in the starting XI. There’s always more to the story however on face value, it’s frustrating to see the opportunities he’s given ahead of guys like Pepe.

Not me mate. He hasn’t really done enough to warrant an almost automatic place in the starting XI. There’s always more to the story however on face value, it’s frustrating to see the opportunities he’s given ahead of guys like Pepe.
Sounds like a few of his Chelsea seasons

Deserved. How stubborn was he on the March foul on Hojbjerg? He simply refused to reverse the decision because he was embarrassed that he was just a a couple of metres away and should not have missed it the first time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back