(Log in to remove this ad.)

jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
Newcastle have a lot of players who wouldn't make a difference to an a-league side. Guys like Manquillo, Clark, Darlow, Joelinton, Murphy etc. wouldn't look out of place with the sauce bottles in Gosford

jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
Would be a pisser if Newcastle United got relegated this season, all this money and ready to change the world slightly put on hold due to playing in the championship.
We laugh but this squad is so bad that by the time January comes around it could be too late to save them.

Newcastle have a lot of players who wouldn't make a difference to an a-league side. Guys like Manquillo, Clark, Darlow, Joelinton, Murphy etc. wouldn't look out of place with the sauce bottles in Gosford

I thought Manquillo's had a pretty good season. Scored at Old Trafford, assist today for the opener, and done a few other good things.

DBAH0

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 5, 2004
Austin, Tejas
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Hammers, Austin FC
What's happened to Benrahma and Antonio? Performances seem to have dipped a bit in recent weeks. Not connecting as well as they did those first 3-4 weeks.
I think it's probably more so teams are playing 2 blocks of 4 against us now, and those 2 operate better on the counter and in some more space.

But yeah those 2 aren't in as good as form I would say as they were earlier in the season.

Would be a pisser if Newcastle United got relegated this season, all this money and ready to change the world slightly put on hold due to playing in the championship.
Was enjoyable to spoil their party.

Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Man Utd, Boston Celtics, Patriots
Sancho literally looks confused at how sh*t his team mates are and how low their football IQ is.

Luke Shaw should be overlapping with him and opening up the pass and go channel for Sancho to get into space. Instead he sits back and watches Sancho getting double teamed

Also hard to play good football with a 36 year old poacher randomly moving around the pitch waiting for the ball - where they should be seeing Greenwood at the front with Sancho, Rashford and Bruno playmaking.

Honestly - Sancho isn’t the problem here, and anyone who thinks he is doesn’t know ball.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not only that, he is better on the right.

Ole doesn't know what he is doing. Team of individual talents but can't use them to effect.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back