EPL Matchday 8 - On Optus Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

Absolutely correct.

Not to mention the formation they play they all look so far apart from each other it's laughable, teams must look at that and go easy pickings here.

There is no build up whatsoever just hope for a long ball from Lindelol once a game....

Rodgers said he knew he could get his players to easily slice through our midfield and get at our defenders haha, you’d just laugh at how we set up and play as an oppo manager.

L8OoUa.gif

Has anyone had a zoom gathering watching PL with friends / colleagues?

We organised one on Saturday night for watching LFC vs Watford for soccer club members. Was difficult at times because one bloke had a 10 second delay while another bloke had a 45 second delay and then another bloke had a 30 second delay. Kind made it difficult to celebrate the goals when the reactions on zoom give it away!!

In the end everyone had to go on mute and not discuss a goal / incident at until at least 1 minute after it happened making it kinda pointless. We had 15 logged in on the soccer club professional zoom account. Some sort of syncing would be ideal to have in the future although I have no idea how it would be possible to sync 15 different participants lol.

We organised one on Saturday night for watching LFC vs Watford for soccer club members. Was difficult at times because one bloke had a 10 second delay while another bloke had a 45 second delay and then another bloke had a 30 second delay. Kind made it difficult to celebrate the goals when the reactions on zoom give it away!!

In the end everyone had to go on mute and not discuss a goal / incident at until at least 1 minute after it happened making it kinda pointless. We had 15 logged in on the soccer club professional zoom account. Some sort of syncing would be ideal to have in the future although I have no idea how it would be possible to sync 15 different participants lol.
It's almost impossible when people have varying internet connections.

Under current rules I don't think goalies can score with a throw, just as you can't score on a throw in.

It's crazy that rule was only implemented recently and kinda pointless as the longest ever throw recorded is 82 yards. Maybe with a big gust of wind it might have dribbled over the line lol. Punched goals are allowed if a keeper can somehow manage it lol.

Is there a screen sharing function on zoom?

It's crazy that rule was only implemented recently and kinda pointless as the longest ever throw recorded is 82 yards. Maybe with a big gust of wind it might have dribbled over the line lol. Punched goals are allowed if a keeper can somehow manage it lol.
Closest I ever got as a goalie was playing on astroturf, caught the ball from a cross and punted it up the field because I saw the keeper off his line. Bounced over the keeper but went wide. No ******* chance in hell I am getting close to that with a throw of getting the ball to do that on a standard pitch.

Throw in goal disallowed on FIFA 13 :tearsofjoy:

Closest I ever got as a goalie was playing on astroturf, caught the ball from a cross and punted it up the field because I saw the keeper off his line. Bounced over the keeper but went wide. No ******* chance in hell I am getting close to that with a throw of getting the ball to do that on a standard pitch.

Throw in goal disallowed on FIFA 13 :tearsofjoy:

Ive reached the other end of a full sized ground before after clearing a ball that was rolling to me with pace just outside my own box but that was only due to a big gust of wind!

Throw in goals were always disallowed (without a second touch). Keeper goals via a throw were allowed until recently.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah every weekend just about.

He's going for the ball, malice wasn't there IMO.

Haha how on earth is he going for the ball? He boots Saka's thigh. You can't just recklessly smash someone because the ball is somewhere in the vicinity.

EDIT: And now Saka taken off with the injury from it..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back