EPL Matchday 8

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey... I see what you did there. One game doesn't make him player of the month, not sure how he got nominated to be honest. Hazard or Maddison really.
Neither has a chance. There's a hack from Woolwich in there. The Arsenal twitter army will win it for him.
Keep telling you siggy is quality. Listen to me grasshopper. :p

If we lose to City and Salah fails to score I will retire the avatar. In addition I will put the first goal scorer from City as my avatar for 7 days as a mark of shame.
Only Hawthorn, Carlton and more recently, Richmond flogs have been found out to be welchers on this site, so as an honourable Saints poster I reckon you'll keep your word ;)

Propper has been great for us. Ali is like all new players, Houghton gives them time to adjust. Locadia is the only one we've not seen much out of yet.
I mentioned propper because he scored 22 goals in 2 seasons or something like that and hasn't scored for Brighton

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bullshit. One of our best players last season when we stayed up.

Gross was playing in the position Propper played in Holland and Gross had an outstanding season so Propper was used in a different role and played well.

Since to me it looks like you're talking to yourself I'll assume Brades is carrying on like an idiot. Just ignore him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back