EPL Matchday 8

Remove this Banner Ad

Everton, West Ham, Watford, Southampton, Arsenal all mid-table clubs who he should theoretically be able to step up to. Southampton have been weirdly mismanaged the last season or so but before then they were one of the clubs pushing the Top 6.

Everton, West Ham, Watford, Southampton, Arsenal all mid-table clubs who he should theoretically be able to step up to. Southampton have been weirdly mismanaged the last season or so but before then they were one of the clubs pushing the Top 6.
Wouldn’t go to a rival south coast club you’d imagine. Watford owners seem too crazy.

Felt like Liverpool buying their best players + Koemen going to Everton really hurt them.

We should have kept him and Poch admits that. Levy accepted a good bid for him before Poch started and it was finalised on day one of his time as spurs manager
Not true. Poch said he got to see him in the USA pre-season trip and that was it and needed to make decisions on the squad very quickly and Gylfi was squeezed out, and he was happy to go to get more opportunities. He has since admitted it was a mistake however.

Not true. Poch said he got to see him in the USA pre-season trip and that was it and needed to make decisions on the squad very quickly and Gylfi was squeezed out, and he was happy to go to get more opportunities. He has since admitted it was a mistake however.
Oh yeah that was it. The deal was in place before pre season started and he sold him very early on that tour. If the price is right for a squad player it’s hard for a new manager to tell the chairmen to keep him

Nice try ;)

He's not good enough going forward in the EPL. He was ok for you last season, you had better though. Calling me an idiot though for having a differing opinion is just pathetic though. I thought you were actually a decent person until now. Shame that.

You don't have a differing opinion. You have a "watch 2 Brighton games a year opinion".

That's what can be gleaned from your opinions because they don't show a knowledge of the team or players and their roles.

Propper is in no way, shape or form a flop in the PL.

Howe is almost at his perfect club. He gets the authority and power at Bournemouth that he probably won't elsewhere.

It's a bit of a comfort zone for him too, flopping at Preston will be at the back of his mind, he didn't waste too much time heading back down south.

I think he will get a chance at a "bigger" club but that club might have a job convincing him to move.

We'd be perfect for him down the track. Would like him to achieve top 7 with Bournemouth first. But in the long run he is probably who Levy is looking at if/when Poch moves to Madrid

You don't have a differing opinion. You have a "watch 2 Brighton games a year opinion".

That's what can be gleaned from your opinions because they don't show a knowledge of the team or players and their roles.

Propper is in no way, shape or form a flop in the PL.
See, that is where you are wrong. I watch Brighton more than that... assumptions just make an ass of you.

Lol at some flogs on the Twittersphere try and defend Ralls :$:$:$

******* horrendous, deliberate challenge that could've injured Lucas.

Was no where near the ball and lunges in to stop him getting in clearly behind. A tug of the shirt would've kept him on the pitch, why not just do that?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Howe is almost at his perfect club. He gets the authority and power at Bournemouth that he probably won't elsewhere.

It's a bit of a comfort zone for him too, flopping at Preston will be at the back of his mind, he didn't waste too much time heading back down south.

I think he will get a chance at a "bigger" club but that club might have a job convincing him to move.
He was at Burnley IIRC

He wasn't exactly a flop there, but he only finished midtable with them

Surely Morgan is now done. The three fouls he made are signs that he is fading fast as a starter. I'm backing Puel over Morgan on the basis that as a professional with many years of experience, and that he wasn't under any real pressure because we were on the offensive. Morgan should know better. 2 red cards over... 8 games I think... that's horrible.

That worst thing is thay we had all the momentum up until the red, and that just killed us dead. What was a great oppotunity for three points now suddenly turned into a battle to keep the draw.

I love what Big Wes has done for us, but I think its time to blood in the next generation. We're playing a longer term game. There are some positive things going on at the club. Yes, we could play better... yes, we could try to maybe not concede in the first 10 minutes, and yes, we could try playing to win without being a goal down. But there is some good stuff going on... it's just going to take a bit of time. 15-16 has spoiled us a lot, lol

While I would love to be 7th, I expected top 10, maybe a bit worse... hopefully not, but just something that suggests we're going to be a regional powerhouse in the Midlands... not just flapping about aimlessly. Results are key, and we need to pick up points.

Well done to Everton... annoying, but took the game when given the chance.

Lol at some flogs on the Twittersphere try and defend Ralls :$:$:$

******* horrendous, deliberate challenge that could've injured Lucas.

Was no where near the ball and lunges in to stop him getting in clearly behind. A tug of the shirt would've kept him on the pitch, why not just do that?
Yeah there’s cynical and then there’s that. Wild lunge that wasn’t necessary at all. Just clip his heels, bear hug him or pull his shirt

Burnley.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back