EPL Matchday 8

Remove this Banner Ad

quoting my posts from a week ago? You this bored this morning?
tenor.gif

You said you'd thrash City and you didn't. Not quite sure how it's irrelevant to the result of the game.

Again what does my account have to do with my post? I'm not into betting so why would I respond to such a stupid post "to bet my account"?

Maybe if you don't spit chips every week people wouldn't quote your bullshit. Just a thought.

Because I share my opinions and sometimes rile up hypocritical city flogs this means I'm spitting chips? Interesting

Again what does my account have to do with my post? I'm not into betting so why would I respond to such a stupid post "to bet my account"?

Because I share my opinions and sometimes rile up hypocritical city flogs this means I'm spitting chips? Interesting

Calm down lol. It was just banter from Ross and you've completely lost the plot.

I've had a s**t morning so far and Ive got respond to such stupidity. It's not riled me up at all I got other things that have done that this morning. Now I'm accusing of melting because I respond. This area of this site is filled with utter idiots.

I've had a sh*t morning so far and Ive got respond to such stupidity. It's not riled me up at all I got other things that have done that this morning. Now I'm accusing of melting because I respond. This area of this site is filled with utter idiots.
He says as he posts on this area of the site himself. :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was a joke man, lighten up.

RossFC can you ban yourself for trolling mate? You riled up gameova too much and hurt his feelings.

I wouldn’t want that. He’s picked me twice in a row for best poster on here. I am obviously the mods pet.

RossFC can you ban yourself for trolling mate? You riled up gameova too much and hurt his feelings.
What is it with mods here and trolling Pool fans? Ross not covering himself in glory this morning and who could forget chef's relentless trolling of old mate sacka a few years back. For shame mods.

What is it with mods here and trolling Pool fans? Ross not covering himself in glory this morning and who could forget chef's relentless trolling of old mate sacka a few years back. For shame mods.
I started the whole sacka thing too. That was very funny.

Yeah, great header for the first and solid finish on the second.

Looks so simple when you slot it between a keeper's legs but it's a tidy bit of skill.

Good to see some quality coming from Chmapionship. Eze was very impressive as well. Must admit thought Watkins would struggle but a hat trick against Pool and brace against Arsenal impressive and more importantly the quality shown.

Good to see some quality coming from Chmapionship. Eze was very impressive as well. Must admit thought Watkins would struggle but a hat trick against Pool and brace against Arsenal impressive and more importantly the quality shown.

Eze looks like such a class player, hopefully Hodgson starts playing him more.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back