EPL Matchday 9 - On Optus Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

Some preliminary reports on twitter Suggesting Raphinha's injury is so bad that he may not be back until next year.
Gutted

Take a breath, no scans will have been done just yet.

Kids showing some really good stuff for Leeds the last 10 minutes.

Only bright side to having so many injuries/outs at this stage is trying out young players at the highest level.

Can't Complain about the 2nd half from Leeds really. The boys havs thrown everything at Wolves

I'm on the verge of not supporting this s**t club anymore. What an utter utter embarassment. I am not spending anymore of my life wasting my weekends on this utter joke of a football club, that will never win anything in my lifetime.

No surprise that none of the usual Everton regulars aren't even in here anymore. What an actual travesty of a once great club, now just an utter joke.

I'm on the verge of not supporting this sh*t club anymore. What an utter utter embarassment. I am not spending anymore of my life wasting my weekends on this utter joke of a football club, that will never win anything in my lifetime.
I do this with Arsenal. If I am up and a match is on, I watch, but I won't actively get up early or * my sleep patterns to watch them.

I do this with Arsenal. If I am up and a match is on, I watch, but I won't actively get up early or fu** my sleep patterns to watch them.
I just don't think you can compare even Arsenal to this joke of a club. Any of the big 6 will provide more than enough happy times. The last happy times for Everton? 2013 and that was for finishing bloody 5th lmao. What is the actual point, I'm just wasting my time.

I'm on the verge of not supporting this sh*t club anymore. What an utter utter embarassment. I am not spending anymore of my life wasting my weekends on this utter joke of a football club, that will never win anything in my lifetime.

Overreaction? Have had a great start to the season..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Overreaction? Have had a great start to the season..
Not even an Overreaction. You're only looking at this as one bad result. I'm looking as the constant that it is, which is Everton not being a successful club, filled with constantly s**t moments.

Whether it be the manager merry-go round since Moyes. The money that was wasted and now lack thereof. No trophies since the 90s. Will never be capable of competing with the Big 6.

It's the truth. It's just the cold hard truth. And today is basically taking all over that pain into one result. An awfully s**t Watford.

Not even an Overreaction. You're only looking at this as one bad result. I'm looking as the constant that it is, which is Everton not being a successful club, filled with constantly sh*t moments.

Whether it be the manager merry-go round since Moyes. The money that was wasted and now lack thereof. No trophies since the 90s. Will never be capable of competing with the Big 6.

It's the truth. It's just the cold hard truth. And today is basically taking all over that pain into one result. An awfully sh*t Watford.

Just feels like a big melt over one bad result. You only just recently drew with United.

Just feels like a big melt over one bad result. You only just recently drew with United.
Again, it's not one result though. This is just another bad result added to the pile over bad results.

You only see it in isolation, I see it every ******* weekend.

The start we had was pure luck. We never won with conviction and it was very reminiscent of our start last season under Carlo before we capitulated (As usual).

And again, like clockwork, the good start has eroded away very quickly and we'll be a meddling middle of the pack club as per-usual. Never to be relegated but never to win anything. How exciting!

Joe Gelhardt looks absolutely mint.

Loved the heart and fight the lads showed, esp after Raphinha went down

I know it's only a draw but it seems like such a psychological win For Leeds, esp against a rising team that just won 3 league games in a row.

Buzzing RN #MOT

Again, it's not one result though. This is just another bad result added to the pile over bad results.

You only see it in isolation, I see it every ******* weekend.

The start we had was pure luck. We never won with conviction and it was very reminiscent of our start last season under Carlo before we capitulated (As usual).

And again, like clockwork, the good start has eroded away very quickly and we'll be a meddling middle of the pack club as per-usual. Never to be relegated but never to win anything. How exciting!

You've also had shocking luck with injuries.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back