EPL Matchday 9 - On Optus Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As much as I love this… Posted by a CFC fan :eekv1:
I was just talking about this with mates. I do feel hypocritical criticising Newcastle for their new owners whilst Roman is mates with Putin and funds illegal West Bank settlements. I guess the only solace I take is that he's done some great philanthropy, especially last year (In saying that, I'm not trying to detract from any of the horrible things he funds). Though don't get me wrong, I'm first and foremost appalled by what he funds and I'd much rather have a less morally corrupt owner

Because the amount of times they bounce up and down without once dropping off the pace is a pretty fair effort.

Sure but Sunderland had skyrocketing debts and over-invested, Norwich are literally the opposite.

Surely Leeds hire Steve Bruce to save them from relegation..

Get stuffed.

Would much rather have The Tailban or Chinese Government buy us out at this point in time (least they are rich)

And no, not joking either (21 beers in fwiw)
Sick of self-righteous cry baby puritans complaining about so called undesirable owners.

Keep politics out of football thanks x, esp for clubs wishing to better themselves like Newcastle

Get stuffed.

Would much rather have The Tailban or Chinese Government buy us out at this point in time (least they are rich)

Sick of self-righteous cry baby puritans complaining about so called undesirable owners.

Keep politics out of football thanks x, esp for clubs wishing to better themselves like Newcastle

No one cares you idiot.

Get stuffed.

Human rights isn't politics der.

No one cares you idiot.

images

Enjoy League One football again champ :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back