1634608089527.png

1634608135229.png

Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Man Utd, Boston Celtics, Patriots
Talk of another Man U fan protest prior to our game. Not sure why, the Ronaldo signing was a departure from the norm and done very much to appease the fanbase. Plus Sancho and Varane were brought in. Can't see why there would be another protest against the ownership.
It'd be more for a change in management I'd assume and since united v pool is the biggest game in the EPL best time to do it.

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Matildas/Socceroos/LFC/MVFC/RCStrasbourg
Maybe not in the short term but long term yes.

Last time they did it, it got the message across.

That was a protest against the ownership which makes sense. A protest against Ole before a key match? Can't see that helping at all unless the match is postponed and Ole is fired before the fixture being rescheduled lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well it's been fun sitting in the top four for a week.

All good things must come to an end however.

Brighton and Hove Albion 0 - Qatar City 3

You've said this a few times, you know Man City aren't owned by Qatar, right?

I do. I'm just taking the piss out of these campaigners.

The sponsored by Etihad gives it way however ;)

Yeah that's why I was checking as it seemed an odd thing to mix up repeatedly.

Last edited by a moderator:
May 11, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
MUFC, AUFC, South Adelaide, Pompey
Arsenal playing Monday and Friday night of a European week

Are the PL trying to still give them the experience of playing midweek to make them feel like a big club or just trolling them?

because the Europa Conference League counts as European football doesn't it, I'm sure Kidderminster Harriers would go on a run in that comp

Jun 7, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
because the Europa Conference League counts as European football doesn't it, I'm sure Kidderminster Harriers would go on a run in that comp
Absolutely it is. We are in a tough group as well against currently 7th from the French League, 6th from the Dutch League and 5th from the Slovenian League

Which is why just like Collingwood Bombers it works fine either way as both are sh*t lords anyway.
It doesn't really work, it makes you look ignorant.

No it works fine. It just makes you look humourless.

And they are all still sh*t lords.

Eh, it makes it look like you didn't know what you were talking about and are covering it as a joke. I'm not saying that's what actually happened, just how it comes across.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back