Premier Lg EPL Matchday 9 - On Optus Sport

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

Harry wouldn't press as well ad our front 3 are currently

But ange isn't so rigid that he couldn't use Kane in another way and have the team still utilise him effectively. Just not sure the team would be 7-2-0 right now, but I'm sure Kane would have scored at least 8.

The way we defend from the front, plus having a confident GK makes our defensive job so much easier. 4 clean sheets in 9 is some effort

I reckon I was one of the first to suggest that Ange would be happy to move Kane on and that it would benefit the team as a whole.

It was dismissed at the time.

This narrative that Spurs would be worse off with one of the best strikers on the planet up top is quite frankly ludicrous.

Spurs are flying, they would be even better with Kane.

Not at all. Quite a lot of business that Spurs done was probably on the basis that Kane was being sold. They would have got nothing for him if he then left in 12 months time.

The reality is Spurs have improved significantly since his departure and Ange brought in the players he wants.

All those training nights and Conte didn’t notice Bissouma. Head scratcher
I do wonder what Conte is thinking about how he went at Tottenham now, how that a no name Aussie manager that has never been the PL has actually made them look like a team that he never could. How players that he barely gave a look in look like good players

I do wonder what Conte is thinking about how he went at Tottenham now, how that a no name Aussie manager that has never been the PL has actually made them look like a team that he never could. How players that he barely gave a look in look like good players

He was too wrapped up in fighting with management.

And too stuck in his ways. Just like Mou it was never likely to work.

Ange with a new philosophy, new ideas and a breath of fresh air is just what the club needed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back