Premier Lg EPL Matchday 9 - On Optus Sport

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

About as bad as that errant back pass that resulted in Chelsea goal
Can't see him at Arsenal in two seasons, he's been an ordinary buy. Bought him as a CB and he was out of his depth there and quickly shunted down to fourth choice. Now he's playing RB but looks out of his depth there.

Or, from someone who actually watches Arsenal.

He had a great first season as CB, and formed a great partnership with Gabriel until a hamstring injury at the end of the season.

With the arrival of Saliba and an injury to Tomiyasu, he filled in a RB, ended up making the position his own, and has kept Tomi out of the team since. Even after the big money signing Timber who prefers playing right, White started the season at RB and Timber left.

Great signing, highly valued, and a locked in starter.,

Saliba and Timber weren't even at the club.
I'm talking about now. 21-22 he was first choice CB and Arsenal conceded 48 goals. Saliba came in last year and he went to Right Back. Only two games he played at CB were the last 2 games of the season.

I'm talking about now.

Your exact quote.
Bought him as a CB and he was out of his depth there and quickly shunted down to fourth choice.
That sounds like his first season, not two years later.

And how exactly is Timber ahead of him, when Timber whole Arsenal career has been 60 minutes played at LB?

Fine if you don't like him, but no need to stretch the facts to support.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your exact quote.

That sounds like his first season, not two years later.

And how exactly is Timber ahead of him, when Timber whole Arsenal career has been 60 minutes played at LB?

Fine if you don't like him, but no need to stretch the facts to support.
Explained in an edit. Timber was brought in as a LB/3rd choice CB.

Explained in an edit. Timber was brought in as a LB/3rd choice CB.

Timber was brought in to provide cover across the backline. It's your opinion that he is ahead of White. I'd argue White at RB is so integral to Arsenal's play they needed cover to continue using him there.

Timber was brought in to provide cover across the backline. It's your opinion that he is ahead of White. I'd argue White at RB is so integral to Arsenal's play they needed cover to continue using him there.
That's your opinion and I respect that. I disagree.

White offers a lot. He's never been as poor as you make out Brades, and for whatever reason he has made it onto your s**t list.

Is he perfect? No. Is he terrible? Absolutely not. He is great in our system.
Never said he's terrible, just said he's not good enough for Arsenal. He's the constant weak link in the Arsenal backline.

Sorry for having an opinion Cruyff, I forgot that's illegal on this forum.

Never said he's terrible, just said he's not good enough for Arsenal. He's the constant weak link in the Arsenal backline.

Sorry for having an opinion Cruyff, I forgot that's illegal on this forum.
Many people would disagree. For the bulk of last season, White was one of the best RBs in the league. Yes, he had some poor games and made some mistakes, nobody has disputed otherwise. But he is not as poor. aplayer you're making out to be.

You're obviously entitled to your opinion, I've never stated otherwise mate.

You're obviously entitled to your opinion, I've never stated otherwise mate.
Not in so many words

and for whatever reason he has made it onto your s**t list.
This type if s**t is not called for. I don't agree with you that a player is as good as you say and all of the sudden I have a "s**t list". It's basically code for shut up, you're wrong. Disgraceful.

Not in so many words

This type if s**t is not called for. I don't agree with you that a player is as good as you say and all of the sudden I have a "s**t list". It's basically code for shut up, you're wrong. Disgraceful.
You have one. Vvd and TAA are prominent members of it

Not in so many words

Uh, OK?

No, but you're free to interpret how you wish. Oh please, you hold biases against certain players, VVD, TAA, Bruno to name a few.

And I can see someone I am not alone in my statement.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back