Other Teams
BlueCo
Screenshot_20181015-173511_Samsung Internet.jpg

Jan 13, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Leicester, Vixens
While we do play better away... Arsenal have been on fire.

I want a good performance, something to be proud of. Can we maybe play to win from kickoff and not wait until we concede the first goal?

I'm expecting Evans and Maguire to be the pair, though I want to see Söyüncü. Yes, I know we should help him acclimatise, but I really want to see him soon.

Oct 5, 2007
Yorta Yorta country
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
BlueCo
Apparently Mou has been charged by the FA for abusive language and could miss our game. Hope it doesn't happen as it could possibly be his last game at the Bridge.

This is a real danger game for us, Mou backs to the wall is where he's at his most dangerous and we haven't lost a game in all comps all season so I guess we could be a bit complacent.

Sep 18, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Man United, San Antonio Spurs
Apparently Mou has been charged by the FA for abusive language and could miss our game. Hope it doesn't happen as it could possibly be his last game at the Bridge.

This is a real danger game for us, Mou backs to the wall is where he's at his most dangerous and we haven't lost a game in all comps all season so I guess we could be a bit complacent.

We don’t usually play well at the Bridge, not a great place for United, I fully expect you guys to win, Hazard if he continues his rich form will really trouble our back 4.

To be fair, Mou had his back to the wall throughout 15-16 and I expected us to respond but we just kept edging closer to relegation. I think we should win but any team is unpredictable after the IB.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back