EPL Matchday 9

Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
Geeze what happened Jod? Liverpool were awful this morning! Why did Salah get rested, bit of a weird one by Klopp! Looking a bit shaky now, do you think you're going to choke like last year?
No idea what happened mate?!? I think Salah is going to be rested every second or third game now just to make sure he is ok. Definitely shaky. Probably will absolutely choke it. Tough times.

Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
Jod only does downers on other teams remember. He loves wallowing in other people’s misery. Well today he is ignoring the fact that Liverpool couldn’t beat a team that has absolutely “no chance of top 4”.
You can't win em all mate. Strangely I wasn't expected us to go 38-0-0 this season.

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
I think you're a fair bit delusional here mate. Your squad is not great. Your manager is out of his depth and you're already starting from a long way back. IMO you're absolutely no chance for top 4.

Fair enough. We will have to see in the future.

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Interesting that ole said this (football) isn't basketball, alluding to the origi "foul".

Usually its afl/nrl types that denigrate football in terms of "softness". First time ive heard a football person do the same towards basketball.

I blame LeBron and all those crying gifs and memes 😆😆😆

Man U have always been a bogey team for Liverpool in recent times, it’s what 1 win in 10 or so lately. Man U were always going to come out firing for this game so coming away with a draw at Old Trafford is actually okay.

Also considering that Liverpool have been average the last month or so, they have been lucky not to drop anything until now.

Take it and move on.

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
Alisson got injured in the first game, as if you’re criticising him for not keeping any clean sheets this season. He’s literally conceded one goal.

Textbook Brades, you are a crack up.
I blame being on holidays for not being better at trolling

Back