EPL Matchday 9

Remove this Banner Ad

Abysmal. Too defensive minded again really. Pepe looked better than he has but we just don’t know how to penetrate defences that sit deep. We look absolutely bereft of any ideas.
He missed an open goal.

Man U have always been a bogey team for Liverpool in recent times, it’s what 1 win in 10 or so lately. Man U were always going to come out firing for this game so coming away with a draw at Old Trafford is actually okay.

Also considering that Liverpool have been average the last month or so, they have been lucky not to drop anything until now.

Take it and move on.
Only when we are playing at OT they just can't seem to beat us must be jurgens klopptonite.

Arsenal fans already calling for Umery to be sacked, i can understand why though.
The away record since he has arrived has been terrible, he still seems to not know what his best lineup is and his team selection is consistently horrendous.
How you don't start Tierney is criminal and then you take Pepe off when he was actually playing pretty well even with the howler yet left Saka on who was terrible.
He also needs to address the Ozil issue once and for all. You can't say he has been training brilliantly and he is available and yet don't have him on the bench when you are creating absolutely fk all and you have Holding sitting on the bench when he is far and away better than Luiz and Sokratis.
I can't see him being the manager of Arsenal next season.

Arsenal fans already calling for Umery to be sacked, i can understand why though.
The away record since he has arrived has been terrible, he still seems to not know what his best lineup is and his team selection is consistently horrendous.
How you don't start Tierney is criminal and then you take Pepe off when he was actually playing pretty well even with the howler yet left Saka on who was terrible.
He also needs to address the Ozil issue once and for all. You can't say he has been training brilliantly and he is available and yet don't have him on the bench when you are creating absolutely fk all and you have Holding sitting on the bench when he is far and away better than Luiz and Sokratis.
I can't see him being the manager of Arsenal next season.
The football is really s**t as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He got his lineup all wrong.

Bellerin, Tierney, Torreira and Ceballos all should have started.
I can understand why bellerin didn't start, still think he isn't 100% fit just yet wants to ease him back into it which is fair enough, agree with the others though, why not give holding the start either, he's a better option than both sokratis and luiz, even just having ozil on the bench when were struggling to create chances would help enormously too, he's overly stubborn on some things and too cautious at the same time, it would be laughable if he can't get top 4 with the side he has and the state other clubs are in, even if we get top 4, I think I would prefer to see him gone, we haven't improved, he still doesn't know his best team and what formation he wants to play, they have no identity out there

Last edited:

149982.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back