EPL Season In Review (Rate Your Side)

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
10k Posts I reneged on a bet or agreement :(
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
They get the credit of it being a passable season with the CL run. The 13 league defeats is more than we used to get under Jol. It's just very lucky that Arsenal despite their 20-something unbeaten run managed to be **** still. And then there's United who somehow overlooked Poch. They're free kicks that have got us CL football not really our own good work
I’m glad you didn’t mark my work when I was at school.

You could say we underachieved in the league by about 10 points, but that didn’t cost us in the end. And you want to knock off four points for that? Unrealistic

jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
I’m glad you didn’t mark my work when I was at school.

You could say we underachieved in the league by about 10 points, but that didn’t cost us in the end. And you want to knock off four points for that? Unrealistic
I’ve said in past seasons I rate how we are going on our points tally and not the table position. You can’t control what others do so you shouldn’t mark down or up just because sides around you have done amazing like City this year or shithouse like the Goons

Blueboys11

Club Legend
Apr 3, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham, New York Mets
Ill answer this in 3 weeks time.

Regardless anytime we qualify for the champions league its a pass mark for Tottenham considering finance disparities etc with the other big 5. Finishing above Arsenal adds an extra few points. Hopefully going forward if we can increase our revenues, a Champs league spot wont be enough to warrant a pass

Win the Champions League and its 11/10

Back