Epstein

Remove this Banner Ad

"suicide is the leading cause of inmate deaths in America "

When prince Andrew, Bill Clinton, Trump, Wexner, Dershowitz or any of his powerful friends are in prison, for crime against children I'll believe theres no conspiracy. Until then, I call bullshit on that article. The media is a major part of the cover up. All the conspiracy theorists predicted this would happen and they were right. It should have been highest priority to keep this guy alive. The guards were sleeping, the cameras didnt work, he was off suicide watch... people arent stupid. They got the guy who whitewashed jfk murder to help on the autopsy ffs.

All the papers are saying, "disturbing irregularities" . This is no ordinary suicide. Should a death, in strange circumstances,that aids an active pedophile ring be normalized or played down? Do we wantthese people in positions of power around the globe?

Don't listen to the MSM.

The system is s**t and all of a sudden it's a problem when it happens to a rich guy.
I dont doubt there are major problems with the us prison system, but this guy was probably the 1 guy out of millions in it that needed to be kept alive for the info he had, and for the credibility of the legal and political system more broadly. I bet if assange started blabbing on russian spies they will go to great lengths to keep him alive.

The Vice article is deliberately misleading. Suicide may be common for US prisoners, but this was not your average prison and not your average prisoner. No one has died in that prison, via suicide or homicide, in 21 years.

Special protection is usually given to pedos, or billionaires, or important witnesses, or those who have recently attempted suicide. Epstein was all of those things, yet somehow he was taken off suicide watch and BOTH his guards fell asleep?

Surely everyone agrees it's super suspicious? His death may well have been self inflicted, but it was at the very least deliberately allowed to happen.

All the papers are saying, "disturbing irregularities" . This is no ordinary suicide. Should a death, in strange circumstances,that aids an active pedophile ring be normalized or played down? Do we wantthese people in positions of power around the globe?
People keep voting for them, so....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He doesn't like anything that isn't a conspiracy theory. The periodic table of elements is a globalist conspiracy.
At this point, its battier to suggest this is just another suicide in a failing system than to say is something very strange that needs serious investigation.

Everything is a conspiracy! No one ever dies for no reason.
This is one of those few bipartisan issues, where left and right have united over a common enemy (billionaire pedos) and support a viewpoint that any reasonable person would support.

But not ole Braddy. Reminds me of your thorough embarrassment in the Vic Police corruption thread. I suspected that it was all just trolling by you for a while... but I'm fairly certain that you're just genuinely wrong regarding every single issue you post about :tearsofjoy:

At this point, its battier to suggest this is just another suicide in a failing system than to say is something very strange that needs serious investigation.
Investigate all of them.

How many prison suicides do you think are actually murders?

Investigate all of them.

How many prison suicides do you think are actually murders?
Probably some, however few are billionaire pedos, whose associates includes present and past presidents of the usa and prime ministers of other nations, hollywood actors, high flying lawyers and academics, members of the royal family and other billionaires. And, whose victims accuse him of pimping them out to some of these people in an organized fashion.

This is one of those few bipartisan issues, where left and right have united over a common enemy (billionaire pedos) and support a viewpoint that any reasonable person would support.
What are you rambling about copy+paste? Are you somehow trying to say I support paedophiles because I don't believe he was murdered in a ridiculous conspiracy and that I don't believe in the illuminati?

What are you rambling about copy+paste? Are you somehow trying to say I support paedophiles because I don't believe he was murdered in a ridiculous conspiracy and that I don't believe in the illuminati?
Conspiracy,illuminate, lizard people and pizza shop have been Way overused.............they have had a good run it's time to put them away especially for this case no one is buying it.

Unless you believe a six foot man tied himself to the top bunk got down on his knees and did push ups to hang himself yeah no worries...

I don't know who got to him but i believe he was murdered plain and simple. One day after a massive document dump naming names of well known politicians and well known people.

Even Wapo and co are saying possibly murdered wake up!

Last edited:
Conspiracy,illuminate and lizard people and Pizza shop has been Way overused. They have had a good run it's time to put them away especially for this case.

Unless you believe a six foot man tied himself to the top bunk and did push ups to hang himself.

I don't know who got to him but i believe he was murdered plain and simple. One day after a massive document dump naming names of well known politicians and well known people.

I mean he'd already tried to hang himself... so you know, the pattern fits. It fits a lot of things with people of power who can't face authority.

Conspiracy,illuminate, lizard people and pizza shop has been Way overused.............they have had a good run it's time to put them away especially for this case no one is buying it.

Unless you believe a six foot man tied himself to the top bunk got down on his knees and did push ups to hang himself yeah no worries.

It’s quite possible it was murder. It’s quite possible it was time travelling marmosets.

Declaring it is definitely murder before any evidence is made public is ludicrous.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back