Recommitted Eric Mackenzie

Remove this Banner Ad

i'd do that in an instant based on what i used to know of him. Mind if i ask why his value's come back so much? was a top 3 key back in the league

he was out for a year with an ACL injury, lost a lot of weight to reduce the stress on his knee, and came back into a new system of play under a new coach. form hasn't been great and he just looks undersized ATM for the role he has to play. all pretty common stuff when it comes to big guys coming back from such an injury, & IMO he just needs a pre-season to get back to his best.

also he'll be 29 next year... though not sure that's as much of a concern for big guys as it would be for say midfielders.

honestly don't think he value has plummeted anywhere near as much as some around here believe. his best is phenomenal... to the point people were writing our 2015 season off when he went down. he's contracted so probably gone from an early first round pick to a second round pick... but who knows, a team that needs an experienced KPD badly may pay overs.

personally don't think we'll trade him unless he wants to leave.

Obeanie1 decided to have the first shot at Freo and if there's any comeback it just encourages more cheap shots at Freo. The fact that you guys are playing so well now shows how much of a wasted year it has been. You're not winning the flag from outside the top 4.

McKenzie has been crud and he might come back and play like Leigh Matthews but more likely you should trade him to fill some gaps on your list.

Well said roxy, of course we are where we are ... aren't we ALL !

Semi-decent midfielder or pick in the late 20s.
Makes me wish the "eagles into Koby Stevens" rumours were true.

We'd have to consider it, surely. Fletcher Roberts defends "just ok" but is the slowest thinker on an AFL list - I really think EMac would be an instant upgrade.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would love for that to happen. Doubt it would but would be very good for us.

You'd do that as a saint supporter??? That seems crazy to me. Id never give up steven for that

Srs troll is srs.....

Where do we sign?:)

Eagles win that trade by a mile surely you joke.

An Eagles supporter put that trade up on the saints board a few weeks ago. He couldn't understand when he was absolutely torn to shreds by the saints folk.
You have all validated how ridiculously stupid it is. Thank you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back