AFLW Erin Phillips is home!

We should be chasing Eloise Jones. Was a Port supporter in High School I know. Be tough after winning a flag though to shake any loose. Her Mum works nearby me, might hit her up! :moustache:

Let the poor dears vent, saves a lot of ambulance ramping from violent assaults with knitting needles.

I hear there's been a spate of choking related incidents involving apricot slices.

Jojay

PISS BLASTERS "RS"
Oct 11, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
The crows supporters that I know and have some smidgen of an interest believe that we are getting an Erin way past her prime and was hardly a feature in their wins this year. They might be right.
That's not what this is about. Everyone knows Erin is past her prime.

This is about the symbolism of the marquee player of the whole comp COMING HOME.

Aug 30, 2004
Kaurna Land
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Vikings, Canadiens, Sharks
We should be chasing Eloise Jones. Was a Port supporter in High School I know. Be tough after winning a flag though to shake any loose. Her Mum works nearby me, might hit her up! :moustache:
Don't forget to ask about her daughter.

Mar 10, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Man Utd, Celtic, Tanunda
Congrats to you guys. Erin is a superstar and I suspect her biggest contribution to your club will not be what she does on the field, but the standards she sets off-field for the next generation of footballing women. If you can convince her to remain on in a coaching capacity once her playing days are over you will have done very well.

Also just want to say, massive respect to Greg Phillips, as big a Port legend as there could possibly be, who nonetheless happily pulled on a Crows jumper and supported his daughter in the stands from day one. That whole family is as classy as they come. It feels right that he will get to see his daughter be the among the first women to pull on the Port guernsey and do battle on the oval where he dominated for so many years.
Thanks.
Classy post.
And yes, it is a bit of an emotional moment for us guys, given Kutchie's background at Port.
Let's hope it's a portent (no pun intended) of good things to come.

Sep 18, 2011
here
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chelsea / Ferrari F1
D-ROD! Happy about Erin ❤️❤️

Screenshot_20220427-120948_Instagram.jpg

Jul 31, 2005
Canberra
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
The crows supporters that I know and have some smidgen of an interest believe that we are getting an Erin way past her prime and was hardly a feature in their wins this year. They might be right.
It matters not. She'll bring in the crowds, make us a destination club for players and sell a pile of #22 guernseys. Including one to me :thumbsu:.

Jun 6, 2000
West Perth
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Woomera Centrals, Jazza
The Crows couldn't have played that any more in our favour if they tried.
"Expansion club" while Erin in her presser talks about lifelong dreams and her father's number, (as well as Charlie Dixon).

This is PR that cannot be bought.

If the club is serious about the Prison Bars, then they need to link in some mention of that guernsey with all this feel-good, positive reference to our history.

Back