Turbocat

TheBrownDog
Dec 10, 2003
Newtown
AFL Club
Geelong
Some guy that changed his user name
Jack Frost or something

He suggested 500 word essay on the opposition board for the loser about why it was a stupid pick then bailed on the promise once he lost.
Real cat like behaviour

There is a thread buried on our board somewhere if you're really that interested

Real cat like behaviour?

I dont think I will bother. I cat remember anyone named that on the Cats board but maybe there was. King and Sav are very different players and King should be superior. he was a much earlier pick

calder_daddy

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 11, 2006
AFL Club
Geelong
I wouldn’t let Sav kick for my cats life
I wouldn’t even let him kick for my cats bowl, my cat loves that bowl and don’t wanna lose it

*I don’t have a cat, I really just don’t rate Sav at all

The 747

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 19, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
No way. You don't trade someone like Esava for that. He has been playing games so shouldn't be at the point where he wants to leave himself. Pick in the 40s is just hot trash. Esava might not ever click but I'd be willing to lose him over nothing to find out rather than accept a pick now we'd barely look to even use.

He is out of contract, if he wants to go there is not much we can do about it.

The 747

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 19, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Sure which is why I said "He has been playing games so shouldn't be at the point where he wants to leave himself." Would other teams give him such a charmed run at selection? I doubt many would.

"Shouldn't" is not relevant here. If he wanted to leave, he leaves.

Vindicater

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 16, 2013
AFL Club
Essendon
Wont go for anymore than a third you would think and only if somebody is desperate.

Drewie11

Premium Platinum
Oct 15, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
But what does that mean for Josh Jenkins

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad