Media Escape from Dragon Island

Remove this Banner Ad

Seems to fit your character strangely.

But i have sworn to kill you now. I wonder how it plays out. (Btw i have no idea yet) even though i am curled up in a ball crying

See, this is the thing. Killing me would be the standard issue ending that would follow the many hundreds of "good guy, bad guy" storylines we've all read/seen since we were kids.
I challenge you to be different, go against the grain.. for example, off the top of my head, have me see the error of my ways and seek redemption by forming a Meatloaf cover band and play free gigs to the downtrodden and destitute of Alice Springs..

Or something..

As long as I get a sex scene...I'm all for it

Maybe.

See, this is the thing. Killing me would be the standard issue ending that would follow the many hundreds of "good guy, bad guy" storylines we've all read/seen since we were kids.
I challenge you to be different, go against the grain.. for example, off the top of my head, have me see the error of my ways and seek redemption by forming a Meatloaf cover band and play free gigs to the downtrodden and destitute of Alice Springs..

Or something..

Does this have the feel of that kind of specific story? Cmon give me some credit

Or something..
Nahhh good try.

Kill him in the most gay way possible.

Or something..

Nah...you getting rogered to death by a dragon...now that's a story

Or something..
BLERN
IMG_1636.JPG

Kill him.

I havent included any dragons yet.

Other than a brief appearance from Hatchy1992 so far. But he will be back soon.

I can put up a poll to include more dragons if people want
Dragons = Emilia Clarke = Boobs.
IMG_1620.GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

CHAPTER NINE

BLERN squatted against the alley wall. Hoping the night wind covered the sound of thunder in his heart. He had stolen a shiv from the Bombers team house, and BLERN clutched the thin metal so tightly his hand hurt. KohPhi wasn't stupid. He was cruel, but he had plans. BLERN didn't.

There was a shuffling sound in the alley and BLERN tensed. Slowly, so slowly, he pulled out the shiv. The alley was tight, the buildings sagging so close a grown man could touch both walla at the same time. BLERN had chosen it for that reason. He heard the shuffle again and relaxed. A scarred old rat emerged from under a pile of moldering boards and sniffed. BLERN held still as the rat waddled forward. It sniffed at his bare feet, nudged them with a wet nose, and sensing no danger, moved forward to feed.

Just as the rat moved to bite, BLERN buried the shiv behind its ear and into the ground beneath. It jerked but didn't squeak. He withdrew the thin blade, satisfied with his stealth. He checked the alley again. Still nothing.

Something tickled his neck and brushed it away. "Curse the bugs" he thought. "Bugs? It's freezing out here" his hand came down from his neck warm and sticky. BLERN lashed out with his shiv only to watch it sent flying from his hand as something hit his wrist.

Yakker squated on his heels not a next to him. He didn't speak. He just stared, his eyes colder than the night. There was a long pause as they stared at each other, neither saying a word. "You saw the rat," BLERN said.
An eyebrow lifted.
"You cut me where i cut it. You were showing me that you're as much better than me as I am better that the rat."
A hint of a smile. "A strange little rookie you are. So smart, so stupid"
BLERN looked at the shiv... now magically in Yakker's hand and felt ashamed. He was stupid. What was he thinking? He was going to threaten a Liquidator? But he said,
"Im going to be your apprentice."

Yakker backhanded him across the jaw and sent him sprawling into the wall. His face scraped against the bricks and he landed heavily.
When he rolled over, Yakker was standing over him. "Give me one good reason why i shouldnt kill you," Yakker said.

"You should," BLERN said.
Yakker raised an eyebrow again.
"You're the best Liquidator on the island, but you aren't the only one. And if you won't apprentice me I'll train under one of the others. I'll spend my life training for the moment i have at you. I'll wait until you think I've forgotten today. I dont care if you kill me at the same time. I'll trade my life for yours."

Yakker looked down at him considering.
"Is your life so empty?" As he drew his sword and placed it againts BLERN's neck.
"You like hurting people?" He asked.
"No, sir."
"Ever killed anyone?"
"No."
"Then why waste my time?"
"I dont want to be afraid anymore." BLERN stammered.
" KohPhi beats you?"
"Unless you'll... unless you'll do things with him" it sounded weak, and Yakker didn't say anything, so BLERN said,
"I won't let anyone beat me again. Not ever."

An eternity passed.
"Damn you Wooshette " an he withdrew his sword.
"You have one week."

"Sir?" BLERN questioned.

"Kill KohPhi and bring me proof." And he turned and walked into the night. BLERN almost screamed out asking where to meet him. But realised he knew the answer. He didn't need to.

CHAPTER NINE

BLERN squatted against the alley wall. Hoping the night wind covered the sound of thunder in his heart. He had stolen a shiv from the Bombers team house, and BLERN clutched the thin metal so tightly his hand hurt. KohPhi wasn't stupid. He was cruel, but he had plans. BLERN didn't.

There was a shuffling sound in the alley and BLERN tensed. Slowly, so slowly, he pulled out the shiv. The alley was tight, the buildings sagging so close a grown man could touch both walla at the same time. BLERN had chosen it for that reason. He heard the shuffle again and relaxed. A scarred old rat emerged from under a pile of moldering boards and sniffed. BLERN held still as the rat waddled forward. It sniffed at his bare feet, nudged them with a wet nose, and sensing no danger, moved forward to feed.

Just as the rat moved to bite, BLERN buried the shiv behind its ear and into the ground beneath. It jerked but didn't squeak. He withdrew the thin blade, satisfied with his stealth. He checked the alley again. Still nothing.

Something tickled his neck and brushed it away. "Curse the bugs" he thought. "Bugs? It's freezing out here" his hand came down from his neck warm and sticky. BLERN lashed out with his shiv only to watch it sent flying from his hand as something hit his wrist.

Yakker squated on his heels not a next to him. He didn't speak. He just stared, his eyes colder than the night. There was a long pause as they stared at each other, neither saying a word. "You saw the rat," BLERN said.
An eyebrow lifted.
"You cut me where i cut it. You were showing me that you're as much better than me as I am better that the rat."
A hint of a smile. "A strange little rookie you are. So smart, so stupid"
BLERN looked at the shiv... now magically in Yakker's hand and felt ashamed. He was stupid. What was he thinking? He was going to threaten a Liquidator? But he said,
"Im going to be your apprentice."

Yakker backhanded him across the jaw and sent him sprawling into the wall. His face scraped against the bricks and he landed heavily.
When he rolled over, Yakker was standing over him. "Give me one good reason why i shouldnt kill you," Yakker said.

"You should," BLERN said.
Yakker raised an eyebrow again.
"You're the best Liquidator on the island, but you aren't the only one. And if you won't apprentice me I'll train under one of the others. I'll spend my life training for the moment i have at you. I'll wait until you think I've forgotten today. I dont care if you kill me at the same time. I'll trade my life for yours."

Yakker looked down at him considering.
"Is your life so empty?" As he drew his sword and placed it againts BLERN's neck.
"You like hurting people?" He asked.
"No, sir."
"Ever killed anyone?"
"No."
"Then why waste my time?"
"I dont want to be afraid anymore." BLERN stammered.
" KohPhi beats you?"
"Unless you'll... unless you'll do things with him" it sounded weak, and Yakker didn't say anything, so BLERN said,
"I won't let anyone beat me again. Not ever."

An eternity passed.
"Damn you Wooshette " an he withdrew his sword.
"You have one week."

"Sir?" BLERN questioned.

"Kill KohPhi and bring me proof." And he turned and walked into the night. BLERN almost screamed out asking where to meet him. But realised he knew the answer. He didn't need to.
Who’s withdrawing their what now?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back