Media Escape from Dragon Island

Remove this Banner Ad

This is my new favourite story.

I think #teamsausageroll ought to make an appearance.
Ill see what i can do there. Im trying to figure out a whole pile of different characters that can fit into the story and still have it make sense.

Chances are it will be so convoluted in a few chapters that it wont really matter

CHAPTER THREE:

BLERN was left feeling disconsolate after his encounter with Blaze Storm and was lost in his own thoughts as he wandered aimlessly to nowhere in particular. Even the single golden bean in his pocket was of no comfort to him. He had spent several hours flicking it earlier because he enjoyed the feeling of it. Even that enjoyment was fleeting and left him feeling akward and strangely ashamed. He was brought back to reality by someone shouting aggressively.

"FOUR! THIS ISNT FOUR BEANS!" KohPhi's face was so rage-red his pimples only showed as a scattering of white dots. He grabbed ShaunDuggan by his swamprats jumper and lifted him off the ground. BLERN lowered his head. Unable to watch.

"THIS IS FOUR!" KohPhi shouted, spit flying. As his hand slapped across ShaunDuggan's face four times. This was clearly just a performance for the group standing behind KohPhi, the open hand slaps designed to humiliate and to instill fear in the others.

"YOU! GET OVER HERE! Tony Lynn 15 and Matty411 go and get him"

It was only when the two men grabbed him that BLERN realised that it was him the bully of a man was talking to.

"You haven't payed your dues. Now hand them over."

Confused BLERN only managed to respond with "my what?" KohPhi punched him in the face, knocking him to the ground.

"Just for that you can pay for I Dont Care aswell. She isnt old enough to work yet. So you will pay for her"

"You owe me 8 beans. TODAY"

BLERN rolled over looking up at KohPhi

"8 beans for what"

KohPhi laughed.

"For being a part of the Bombers of course" and he walked away followed by most of his underlings.

ShaunDuggan and I Dont Care rushed over to BLERN and helped him up.

"Dont worry about him" ShaunDuggan said. "We will get our revenge on him, won't we I Dont Care "

"Yep, sure will sweetie" she said, her innocent eyes gazing lovingly at ShaunDuggan "we have a plan. Come. Lets help you find some beans"
I've just come across this by way of being tagged and am left saying 'what the f***'. Seriously, what actually is this BLERN?

I do appreciate your storytelling even though I have no idea what the story is about.

Also, your ability to talk about yourself in third person is unrivaled.

Where's my mention BLERN?
It wouldnt be a good story if i just tagged EVERYONE its the first couple of chapters.

Give it time. You will get an appearance. The ones who ask for a character will get better roles. But i cant have 300 or so main characters.

I've just come across this by way of being tagged and am left saying 'what the f***'. Seriously, what actually is this BLERN?

I do appreciate your storytelling even though I have no idea what the story is about.

Also, your ability to talk about yourself in third person is unrivaled.
Just a bit of fun :thumbsu: there is no real point or purpose to this story

Ill see what i can do there. Im trying to figure out a whole pile of different characters that can fit into the story and still have it make sense.

Chances are it will be so convoluted in a few chapters that it wont really matter
We could just be in a bakery and wanting to buy a sausageroll.

It wouldnt be a good story if i just tagged EVERYONE its the first couple of chapters.

Give it time. You will get an appearance. The ones who ask for a character will get better roles. But i cant have 300 or so main characters.

I like this.

Just a bit of fun :thumbsu: there is no real point or purpose to this story
Is this thread a euphemism for the Sweet FA? You've got this down pat mate - all a bit of fun. Keep it up.

It's about time people started realising I'm not one to be messed with. **** with my beans at your own peril.
KohPhi means serious beansness.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

INTERLUDE:

Yakker pulled himself on top of the perimeter walls of the colosseum and watched the guards pass. Dutiful as they were, their movements too predictable for a Liquidator with the skills of Yakker . He waited for the patrol to pass and eased himself over the edge of the walkway, dropping silently onto the sand. Counting to himself 'Twenty-two'. 'Twenty-three', knowing he had only a few seconds before the next patrol he tapped into the Sim and used it's power to hide himself in shadows.

Only a true Liquidator had the ability to use the power of the Sim. Few enough had any real skill with it at all, let alone the control that Yakker possessed. He wasn't surprised that Wooshette had sought him out for a job like this, few enough even knew about him. The same could be said for Wooshette who had more control on the island that almost anyone, few lived to learn the truth about her though. Most of Dragon Island believed Blaze Storm to be the best Liquidator, his bravado the main reason for his reputation, while Yakker was widely unknown. A testament to his skill.

Yakker found an unlocked window on the second floor and using his sim-aided skills made his way to the sleeping chamber of Lord haydo and his wife JT_the_Man. The job was a simple one in essence, to remove Lord haydo's wife from the equation, to send a message. "That we know what your planning and we can stop you whenever we want". He found JT_the_Man asleep, but Lord haydo was nowhere to be seen. He decided to find out where he was before making his move.

It didn't take him long to find Lord haydo. Naturally he was in his Qooty memorabilia room and was not alone. General Loonerty was with him. Yakker tapped more skill and melded himself against the wall, allowing him to watch and listen.

"Are we decieving ourselves Loonerty ?"

The General seemed taken aback by this "My Lord..."

"No, Loonerty. I need your opinion as a friend. Not as a vassal."

"If we do nothing" the General said, " Cloud_ will become King once King Sterge dies."
"He will die in the coming days anyway. YearOfTheRoos is certain that the poisons he has been giving him will kill him anytime now. We have little time to waste."

Lord haydo nodded thoughtfully.

"And if we kill Cloud_ , we must also kill Blacky in order to prevent civil war, his troops love him."

Loonerty look at Lord haydo with confusion.

"Is this not what you wanted?"

haydo shook his head.

"No, No. I don't think it is. My wife has been pushing this agenda for months now... but i am beginning to have my doubts."
"Call off the hits General, I will deal with my wife."

Yakker stood stunned. "This changes everything" he whispered. Too much has changed with one simple conversation. Wooshette needs to hear about this.

Last edited:

Hmmm....picture you more as this :think:
latest

Remove this Banner Ad

Back