Media Escape from Dragon Island

Remove this Banner Ad

It's like Hunger Games crossed with Game of Thrones!
Going to add a few more characters while continuing on with the storyline as it is. Before the different storylines all clash together.

That's a warning for all you mother *ers thinking you can come into my goal square and kick goals on me at my home ground :mad:

Well that was the best chapter interlude yet
Took me like 3 hours to write given the forward planning on what impact this character will have on the story.

Your introduction will be in the chapter after the next one at this stage.

Too bad El dubya isn't here to read this.

Could have learnt a thing or two about how to write a story.

Big Dog. Pfft.

Sorry everyone. I got caught up at the pub. Im not going to release a chapter tonight because ive drunk too much to trust that ill do it justice.

Ill try to do a couple a day over the weekend. And will have the next chapter up tommorow

Sorry everyone. I got caught up at the pub. Im not going to release a chapter tonight because ive drunk too much to trust that ill do it justice.

Ill try to do a couple a day over the weekend. And will have the next chapter up tommorow
You can't rush genius. Sober up, rest up, and look forward to the next instalment.

:hearteyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You can't rush genius. Sober up, rest up, and look forward to the next instalment.

:hearteyes:
Im rarely sober. Alcoholism requires dedication and as my dad told me often while growing up "i didn't raise you to be a quitter"

I once again haven't finished the next chapter. But ive partially finished the next 3. Im planning to have about 3-6 chapters up over the weekend

The footy got in the way
CARN THE CROWS! :D

Does anyone want to be a character who is already dead but has a decent part in the storyline?

How about BB Dingster?

I am too afraid to tag him :p

How about BB Dingster?

I am too afraid to tag him :p
Dingster would you like a role in my fanfiction?

The catch being that this character is already dead. But of high importance to the storyline because of the relationship with several main characters. There will be several mentions

Remove this Banner Ad

Back