Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Phil Jackson Cup

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Has everyone dropped players?

Just wondering where I can find the pool of players available

Search the pool in the ESPN League using the 'All' filter and go from there.

Just double check the availability of players using the 'Find' function in the spreadsheet.

So we can add free agents at any time or do we have to draft all free agents and rookies?
Can only add free agents and rookies at end of draft. There will be a couple of days waiver wait as well at the end of the draft. Do not add any players until drafted.

When all non-keepers are in the pool.

Let's just get this show on the road. The longer we wait, the more drawn out it'll become. Trading picks etc will slow the process down.

We don't have to pick our players straight away ourselves in ESPN, just use the 'All players' function & spreadsheet to find you player and then post who it is here. Update spreadsheet info too as you go.

Also, there's a slight discrepancy with Blacky's team & players he's dropped and who he should have in the spreadsheet.

Seems he wanted to keep Eric Bledsoe & drop De'Aaron Fox, so they may need amending in the spreadsheet FWIW.

Last edited:
Let's just get this show on the road. The longer we wait, the more drawn out it'll become. Trading picks etc will slow the process down.

We don't have to pick our players straight away ourselves in ESPN, just use the 'All players' function & spreadsheet to find you player and then post who it is here. Update spreadsheet info too as you go.

Also, there's a slight discrepancy with Blacky's team & players he's dropped and who he should have in the spreadsheet.

Seems he wanted to keep Eric Bledsoe & drop De'Aaron Fox, so they may need amending in the spreadsheet FWIW.

Same for silverscopes side. Spreadsheet says they have Hield instead of Jrue Holiday.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Same for silverscopes side. Spreadsheet says they have Hield instead of Jrue Holiday.

I just changed Hield to Jrue in the spreadsheet.

It seems that Blacky now only has 5 players with the Keeper Date kicking in and him not having it on Eric Bledsoe. I'm assuming he meant to have the 'K' on Bledsoe, so we all probably need to agree not to touch him and let Blacky grab him back at the end of the draft.

I just changed Hield to Jrue in the spreadsheet.

It seems that Blacky now only has 5 players with the Keeper Date kicking in and him not having it on Eric Bledsoe. I'm assuming he meant to have the 'K' on Bledsoe, so we all probably need to agree not to touch him and let Blacky grab him back at the end of the draft.
I’m an idiot

Updated the spreadsheet for pick 1

#homer

It might be beneficial to name the player & position you want him in here and then tag the next member up :thumbsu:

Back