ESPN BigFooty Keepers League - TEAMS AVAILABLE - Enquire within

Would you like to set daily or weekly lineups?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Ah well least we're underway.

Picking the weekly team wasn't even as straightforward as I thought it would be anyway so all good. Worst bench players may still get a run in a 4 game week so they're not completely wasted.

yeh, bit of strategy and decision making involved rather than just subbing guys in and out each day. weekly is def better imo.

Ah well least we're underway.

Picking the weekly team wasn't even as straightforward as I thought it would be anyway so all good. Worst bench players may still get a run in a 4 game week so they're not completely wasted.
Very true. I'm a little undecided on Derrick Rose.

Fotgot to place rondo and porzingis into the lineup for caldwell-pope and otto porter, pretty filthy bout it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

EagleOz slightly got the better of me this week but I'm not too mad considering some of the injuries I was up against.

As for the people who aren't very active, if you're not really playing the game much please let us know so we can get someone else in. It sort of spoils the league having people who don't change their teams, don't make or respond to trade requests or don't drop and sign free agents etc. I mean, not even in the deepest of leagues should anyone be running with Frank Kaminsky III in their team. Don't want it to run for too much longer because if it does, then even if we can get a new owner in, the season will be a write off if they fall too far behind the rest and that's no good.

Also like I posted in the league, I really need more 3's and blocks in my team so if you want anyone on my team (preferably not AD, Millsap or Noel) then please feel free to have a crack at trading for them.

Last edited:
Can finally put rondo into the lineup after forgetting to last week in a move that ended up very costly

1st round pick - Davis, injured all the time
3rd round pick - Noel, terribly disappointing
4th round pick - Parsons, on limited minutes for a while yet
5th round pick - Lawson, absolutely putrid
7th round pick - Korver, flipped for an 11th round pick
8th round pick - Russell, not doing as much as you'd think on a team without a real starting PG
9th round pick - Lee, massive waste

Few massive duds closer to the end too but far out it isn't going too well for me yet.

Back