ESPN BigFooty Keepers League - TEAMS AVAILABLE - Enquire within

Would you like to set daily or weekly lineups?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

1st round pick - Davis, injured all the time
3rd round pick - Noel, terribly disappointing
4th round pick - Parsons, on limited minutes for a while yet
5th round pick - Lawson, absolutely putrid
7th round pick - Korver, flipped for an 11th round pick
8th round pick - Russell, not doing as much as you'd think on a team without a real starting PG
9th round pick - Lee, massive waste

Few massive duds closer to the end too but far out it isn't going too well for me yet.

Apart from Lilliard and Klay with my first 2 picks I don't think mine is that great either. Wish i pulled the trigger and got Drummond instead of Klay though. Even at pick 11. Dipo and Faried have both had a couple of good games but not consistent. DeAndre in the 5th round and Brandon Knight at pick 70 are probably my best gets. Derrick Rose is good (when he's on the court).

Drummond at 26 is steal of the draft IMO

Apart from Lilliard and Klay with my first 2 picks I don't think mine is that great either. Wish i pulled the trigger and got Drummond instead of Klay though. Even at pick 11. Dipo and Faried have both had a couple of good games but not consistent. DeAndre in the 5th round and Brandon Knight at pick 70 are probably my best gets. Derrick Rose is good (when he's on the court).

very happy I got him there, was thinking that he might not make it that deep into the draft

I wouldn't have even said Klay was a good get tbh - not at 11 anyway. I grabbed Fournier as a free agent and he does everything Klay does and is even a touch higher on the player rater. Also Barton and Iguodala were both free agent SGs who are also above him on the player ratings and should both maintain their form for the year I'd reckon. I'm sure it'll work out long term but so far he hasn't been justifying that pick.

Brandon Knight at 70 is an absolute ripper though and I'd still love to have Jordan just because my FT% is already that bad that he wouldn't hurt me.

Anyway, we're head to head this week so I guess we'll find out whose team is more disappointing lol

I wouldn't have even said Klay was a good get tbh - not at 11 anyway. I grabbed Fournier as a free agent and he does everything Klay does and is even a touch higher on the player rater. Also Barton and Iguodala were both free agent SGs who are also above him on the player ratings and should both maintain their form for the year I'd reckon. I'm sure it'll work out long term but so far he hasn't been justifying that pick.

Brandon Knight at 70 is an absolute ripper though and I'd still love to have Jordan just because my FT% is already that bad that he wouldn't hurt me.

Anyway, we're head to head this week so I guess we'll find out whose team is more disappointing lol
haha yes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Big trade done with CHECK

Anthony Davis for Kevin Love, Brook Lopez and Gallinari

Holy crap, that is one hell of a move. Didn't realise Davis would ever be available (don't ask, don't get I guess)
Also, whoever I played this week got pretty unlucky. Lost blocks by 1, 3s by 3 and points by 17 after Carmelo didn't play due to illness. Tough break.

Holy crap, that is one hell of a move. Didn't realise Davis would ever be available (don't ask, don't get I guess)
Also, whoever I played this week got pretty unlucky. Lost blocks by 1, 3s by 3 and points by 17 after Carmelo didn't play due to illness. Tough break.

Everyone's available for the right price....

Im thrilled to get my hands on Davis, especially in a Keeper League. But I gave up 3 damn valuable pieces to get him.

Hopefully he stays healthy. That is a big concern.

...and those 3 valuable pieces were the right price.

Both pretty happy with the trade then which is good. I'd be curious to know who everybody else thinks won the trade? I reckon it'd be reasonably even if he was an 82 game player but I'm not sure he ever will be so I reckon I got the overs I said I would have needed to give him up.

Both pretty happy with the trade then which is good. I'd be curious to know who everybody else thinks won the trade? I reckon it'd be reasonably even if he was an 82 game player but I'm not sure he ever will be so I reckon I got the overs I said I would have needed to give him up.
In a keeper league, I think the player getting Davis wins the trade. If Love goes to a team where he is the main man, thats a different story.

In a keeper league, I think the player getting Davis wins the trade. If Love goes to a team where he is the main man, thats a different story.

If we're looking at it like that, then then you've got to factor in that there's 8 keepers and I believe the quality of my lower end keepers (provided Holiday and Parsons bounce back from their injuries) puts my 8 ahead of his 8 for next season. I see win as having 5 clear keepers - Davis, Leonard, Paul, Thomas and Conley. Then maybe Barnes would be another but after that no one really jumps out as someone you'd love to take into next season tbh.

So yeah, I reckon 8v8 with these rosters come season's end, I've got him covered.

I did want to keep mudiay for next season which I probably can't at this stage so I might be looking to package up 2 keepers for 1 or 1 for 2 good non keepers or something.

checkered won the trade for mine, as good as davis is, the 3 players given up for him are all keepers and was way overs

Another trade done

win-win one too I reckon.

I needed the assists more than the rebounds, and then apart from that they've got similar stats bar FG% and steals making Kemba the better player if he can keep doing what he's doing. I really think Randle is a ripper too and would almost be worth a keeper punt. He's going to be nearly a 16 and 10 player next year I reckon.

win-win one too I reckon.

I needed the assists more than the rebounds, and then apart from that they've got similar stats bar FG% and steals making Kemba the better player if he can keep doing what he's doing. I really think Randle is a ripper too and would almost be worth a keeper punt. He's going to be nearly a 16 and 10 player next year I reckon.
yeah randle was the reason i said yes, more than happy with gallinari as he has good upside to his game.
Yeah gonna be tough to choose my 8 keepers, only a couple of standouts

yeah randle was the reason i said yes, more than happy with gallinari as he has good upside to his game.
Yeah gonna be tough to choose my 8 keepers, only a couple of standouts

Hahah are you saying that I could have packaged a lesser player with Randle and still got Walker?

Not massively stressed either way. I do like Danilo but he is a bit prone to the odd 30% FG stinker.

Hahah are you saying that I could have packaged a lesser player with Randle and still got Walker?

Not massively stressed either way. I do like Danilo but he is a bit prone to the odd 30% FG stinker.
potentially, walker is good but I feel that the bobcats want the ball in Batum's hands as much as possible, which reduces the assists that walker could get

Back