FTA-TV ESPN's 30 for 30 doco's

Remove this Banner Ad

I have watched first 2 eps. How the f**k did the korean woman get off after shooting that teenager at point blank range in the back of the head? Mind boggling/rage inducing stuff. Hasn't even gotten to the case but it is still pretty interesting stuff.

Although I'm already amazed he got off seeings as how well documented Nicole made of his mistreatings towards her right from the beginning.

Okies.

About to watch it.

Kinda watched the teleseries earlier this year with Cuba Gooding but couldn't get into it and have been reading your threads ^.

I remember two events...the car chase was on the radio with 3AW and Rex Hunt as I was driving to the MCG to see the Roos V Tigers one Saturday afternoon. Rex and the boys were describing what they were watching on the TV to us. FWIW, we lost the game, it was a s**t windy crap afternoon.

I then got up at some silly hour at like 3am to watch the verdict live.

Dizzy stuff

Just finished watching Made in America. One of, if not the best doco I've ever watched. I found myself liking the guy in episode 1.... I knew he was an NFL star but I didn't know just how good he was. The crime photos in 4 were disturbing, I didn't realise how severe the injuries were. What a stuffed up place that country is. I remember when the car chase happened, IIRC one of the channels here crossed live to it. What a mess.
jesus damn its mind blowing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Documentary was very well done. I think there is no doubt in anyone's mind (even the Jurors) that OJ was guilty, but they also got you to understand the black perspective which was something I really didn't know alot about (Rodney King, etc..)

Turn your tv on now for black perspective re LA/Minn/Dallas..another long summer coming

I personally didn't like these events being included in the OJ doco because none of these events had anything to do with OJ. Pure propaganda by the director to suggest it had a loose connection to the trial.
You must have skipped past the interview with the juror who said "this was for Rodney King".
The entire defense was made to be about race, and justice for previous incidents.

You must have skipped past the interview with the juror who said "this was for Rodney King".
The entire defense was made to be about race, and justice for previous incidents.
And who interviewed the juror? Of course the director is going to ask the question to juror as a way to loosely connect the OJ trial to the other events. He was fishing for an answer and got it.

What about the other juror that they interviewed that spoke more? She emphatically stated that these other events had nothing to do with OJ and he got off due to the poor case the prosecuter put together.

I think the previous cases gave a valuable insight into the mindset of the city at that time.

It was one component of a perfect storm of events that enabled him to be found not guilty and speaks to a possible mindset of the jury.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back