Remove this Banner Ad

Michele

Club Legend
May 16, 2001
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Oh, I hope that moron Connelly is HURTING!:D

Boomer wasn't even his best players for the International series. :mad: He didn't even rate a mention. :eek:

Boomer set up 2 goals for the 'vevet sledgehammer' and he missed both! Yes, Lloydy, believe the media hype.

Michele

C'mon Michele! You know you love him!

08122812.jpg

35eye,

I don't know whether to laugh or throw-up. :p :p

I saw your post and was going to reply when this 'optical illusion' of a footballer popped up. :eek: :eek: (Oh, I am feeling very, very sick.)

Michele ;)

Originally posted by SoggyBoy
If you look closely enough, you can see James Hird's lipstick marks up and down his chest.

:)

Soogyboy,

I scrolled down the page - very quickly. I don't have the stomach to look 'that' closely. :eek:

Michele

Originally posted by Michele

Soogyboy,

I scrolled down the page - very quickly. I don't have the stomach to look 'that' closely. :eek:

Michele

Pop quiz: If he wore the vertical blue and whites, would you look closer?

:D

Originally posted by SoggyBoy

Pop quiz: If he wore the vertical blue and whites, would you look closer?

:D

Blueworms is expecting a long post. Huh!

If the question is related to looks - he is 'plastic' and I don't like 'plastic' people.

If the question is footy related - imagine the "show of strength" from Lloyd, if Carey was about to take the mark. :eek: :D
It could be worse, Arch sent to forward line by Pagan, competes with Lloyd for the mark!!:D

Michele

Originally posted by Michele

Blueworms is expecting a long post. Huh!

If the question is related to looks - he is 'plastic' and I don't like 'plastic' people.

If the question is footy related - imagine the "show of strength" from Lloyd, if Carey was about to take the mark. :eek: :D
It could be worse, Arch sent to forward line by Pagan, competes with Lloyd for the mark!!:D

Michele

It was just the thought of him playing in north colours which freaked me out:eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back