Review Essendon 16.7.103 decimated Colliwobbles 5.9.39

Remove this Banner Ad

OK, got to get something off my chest.

Can Nathan Buckley at least give us some ******* credit at how well we played?

Seems all we hear is "we had no effort", "the desire wasn't there" "blah, blah, blah".

I don't give a s**t. how about giving us some credit at how well we pressured your pathetic mob?!

shits me to tears
my mate (pies supporter), has the audacity to say that they played our **** team and certain players into form. I could only laugh.

Seems all we hear is "we had no effort", "the desire wasn't there" "blah, blah, blah".

I don't give a s**t. how about giving us some credit at how well we pressured your pathetic mob?!

shits me to tears

He's a myopic kent. Has been for his entire time in football. Why bother listening to him?

He's a myopic kent. Has been for his entire time in football. Why bother listening to him?
I can now only read your posts in your voice, and it's the greatest thing ever

i personally hate that (loose paraphrasing coming up) "we weren't good enough around the ball (etc) but full credit to the other team they were excellent" stuff in press conferences. The implication in the bolded part is that the other team has been better and stuff. there's the credit. you don't need it to be spelt out. Wanting it to be said just reeks of "pleeeeeeease like my team". The bit in italics just comes across as corny rubbish imo. I'd rather the coach just focus on giving genuine answers about their team

The more relevant comparison to Goddard's case was Ballantyne's case - Off the ball,intentional and got a week - The moral of the story is that you are better to strike rather than bump.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2014-07-14/mrp-full-statement-round-17
Mildly off topic, but another week, and another "incidental" umpire contact costs Cotchin $900. Clearly the AFL would prefer you to pole-axe the maggots, so they are stretchered off, thus avoiding the fine. Stuff incidental - go Phil Carmen on the bat rastards. Don't contribute to the AFL coffers. Or wear a Sydney jumper when contact is made, and receive an apology.

Joey Daniher's accidental injury infliction on Maxwell was sweet as sugar.

Another tick in Joe's long list of achievements.

Yes and No....

I think keeping Maxwell on the park works in the favor of Collingwood's opposition. Personally if I was Jake I would have handballed a couple to him (Maxwell) just to pad his stats for Bucks, he'll give you the ball back straight away anyway.

Mildly off topic, but another week, and another "incidental" umpire contact costs Cotchin $900. Clearly the AFL would prefer you to pole-axe the maggots, so they are stretchered off, thus avoiding the fine. Stuff incidental - go Phil Carmen on the bat rastards. Don't contribute to the AFL coffers. Or wear a Sydney jumper when contact is made, and receive an apology.
or just dont make contact with an umpire moving in a well known path following a ball-up, which is typically where these fines come from

(Log in to remove this ad.)

shits me to tears

I'm pretty sure he said "they dismantled us" or something along those line, "dismantle" was the key word used.

I'll take that as a compliment.

watching the replay - I think the Maxwell / Carlisle matchup is one of the funniest things I've seen in 30+ years of watching footy

That tosser in the colliwobble cheersqaud who mimed shooting up at winders in the first quarter was pretty funny too.

That tosser in the colliwobble cheersqaud who mimed shooting up at winders in the first quarter was pretty funny too.

Huh. Wonder how he knew to do that.

I mean, I'm sure a Collingwood fan could mime sucking air out of a brown paper bag no problem, but shooting up?

Or wear a Geelong jumper and receive a free kick.

Huh. Wonder how he knew to do that.

I mean, I'm sure a Collingwood fan could mime sucking air out of a brown paper bag no problem, but shooting up?
He prob wasn't miming, he would have been trying to find a vein for his half time smack fix

there was enough. the shoulder contacted the face. Meant to be automatic suspension these days. Oh s**t thats right no sash good job. the MRP are a ******* disgrace

half-full-glass.jpg

Goddard got a weeks rest and we smashed the Pies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back