Status
Not open for further replies.

frenchfri12

Premiership Player
Suspended
Jul 10, 2012
AFL Club
Essendon
$2 to win more than 1.5 games, $1.75 less than 1.5 games.

I think this is a pretty easy way to double my money.

Do you think over or under 1.5 games this year?

Last edited:
All depends on injuries and the performance of our makeshift midfield imo. I have reasonable confidence in our forward line and defence performing well enough to win at least 2 games.

• Banned
These are the stupidest odds i've ever seen. Seriously, under 1.5 games? We're only missing 12 players. From 2008-2012 we had an injury list twice that length the entire season.
Very tempted to go to the bank and get a million dollar loan to put on this.

These are the stupidest odds i've ever seen. Seriously, under 1.5 games? We're only missing 12 players. From 2008-2012 we had an injury list twice that length the entire season.
Very tempted to go to the bank and get a million dollar loan to put on this.

Gold Coast won 3 games when they entered the comp in 2011.

Ridiculous those odds.

Easiest money you'll ever make.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There are 12 players and there are 12 players. Pretty good 12 players.

In saying that, think we can surprise in certain games

Sent from my SM-T330 using Tapatalk

Cant see us winning a game

Funny things can happen and will happen but it wont take long for Goddard, Zacka to lose their morale and hope if achieving anything more than an 80 point defeat every time they run out.

Clubs also wont want to lose to us because they would be seen by people to lose to a 'VFL side'.

Im very pessimistib but also realistic

Also, we're $1.01 for the spoon
Little short for me

I can't see us winning any games at this stage.

still 3-4 months of training to get players up

a s**t load better than we managed last time we had to get top ups.

You have lost a ton of quality players, all your KPDs and the mids will hurt the most.

I think injuries will play a big part. Your rucks are better this year with Luey > belly, but you just can't have injuries as there is no depth.

I reckon if you pick the right top up players, you could win 3/4 games.

Essendon could surprise a couple as top ups will be playing for a list spot next year. They will play their hearts out.

Cant see us winning a game

Funny things can happen and will happen but it wont take long for Goddard, Zacka to lose their morale and hope if achieving anything more than an 80 point defeat every time they run out.

Clubs also wont want to lose to us because they would be seen by people to lose to a 'VFL side'.

Im very pessimistib but also realistic
Clubs won't want to have players injured against us and can be caught off guard.

You have lost a ton of quality players, all your KPDs and the mids will hurt the most.

I think injuries will play a big part. Your rucks are better this year with Luey > belly, but you just can't have injuries as there is no depth.

I reckon if you pick the right top up players, you could win 3/4 games.

Essendon could surprise a couple as top ups will be playing for a list spot next year. They will play their hearts out.

oh s**t i didn't realise.

Thanks

oh s**t i didn't realise.

Thanks

Sorry. Didn't see a title with Essendon only supporters allowed to post.

What I said was in line with the thread and my opinions of what you will win and why.

Your post was pointless.

still 3-4 months of training to get players up

a s**t load better than we managed last time we had to get top ups.
Just get young guys, they'll play out of their skin. A season at AFL level were they'll be in front of every other team's rectuiting staff.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back