Yoda_

Hall of Famer
May 6, 2007
South East Suburbs
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspurs, Melbourne Vixen
I'm laughing...without a doubt some of the funniest content on these forums.
Most are laughing at you and your compatriots.

In a day to Celebrate the Blues moving forward, you and your cohorts are instead in another Essendon thread putting up nothing of value and stirring the pot then shifting the goalposts to suit some sort of agenda to make you lot feel better.

Wash. Rinse. Repeat

Go and celebrate Carlton for once. Enjoy your life. Stop degrading other clubs whom have had struggles no where near as what Carlton have.

L

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HairyO

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 13, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Offer the stats you mention up. Don't tell me to go look at them. But yes, the #freekickhawthorn thing was bs. Not quite sure how the issues I raised relate to Hird/Sheedy, but, oh well.
Complaaining about the umpire treatment.

I dare say the umpires treated Hird better before Sheedy told him to go on The Footy Show and call them cheats.

Daine

Rookie
Aug 24, 2020
AFL Club
Essendon
And on the other hand you can have a run of the mill quick but not damaging outside mid, an intercept defender and a 22 year old big that has already done an ACL.
That’s a rather negative take. If I was to do that for hawthorn I’d say that one is a completely one dimensional inside mid who’s game seriously diminished when put beside a better inside mid, another is a 22 year old kpf who is still in and out of the side and who only averaged 0.6 goals per game last season, and the other is a poor mans Ridley, behind him in most areas.
But I don’t like to be overly negative so I will say that Will Day looks quite decent as a hbfer.

BJK#5

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 9, 2017
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Hurricanes, Panthers
That’s a rather negative take. If I was to do that for hawthorn I’d say that one is a completely one dimensional inside mid who’s game seriously diminished when put beside a better inside mid, another is a 22 year old kpf who is still in and out of the side and who only averaged 0.6 goals per game last season, and the other is a poor mans Ridley, behind him in most areas.
But I don’t like to be overly negative so I will say that Will Day looks quite decent as a hbfer.
My response was literally doing what you are doing here to the OP.

Was simly responding to someone who was being overly critical so i showed how easy it is to sling sh*t.

Personally i am a fan of all 3 and think they are decent young prospects.

jezzajay

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 12, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Sturt, 49ers, Giants, Lakers
Most are laughing at you and your compatriots.

In a day to Celebrate the Blues moving forward, you and your cohorts are instead in another Essendon thread putting up nothing of value and stirring the pot then shifting the goalposts to suit some sort of agenda to make you lot feel better.

Wash. Rinse. Repeat

Go and celebrate Carlton for once. Enjoy your life. Stop degrading other clubs whom have had struggles no where near as what Carlton have.

L

I think this is where I’m supposed to reply ‘nice melt’.

Pot. Kettle...you know the rest.

jezzajay

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 12, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Sturt, 49ers, Giants, Lakers
Another solid contribution

Takes two seconds out of my day to reply to your soap box full of delusion.
Leaves me with 86,398 seconds to froth over the mighty baggers.

Remove this Banner Ad