NGA: nil

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 23, 2010
Information Superhighway
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Exers, Gryffindor, Rich+Ess AFLW, Tassie
Thread updated to 2023. The overage draft is pending with little detail available from AFL at this time in regards to dates.

Wonder who Essendon should target.

Who's tradebait?

Could Makaylah Appleby or Pia Stalthari be worthy shouts?

Brooke Brown from the Roos apparently coming to Essendon. Defender makes sense as we delisted a mid and two defenders after the season ended last year.

That brings our total list to 30 at the moment, if we sign anyone else or want to trade anyone in we will need to delist more players accordingly.

From the end of PSP summary media release:

Essendon:

Brooke Brown
  • Signed from North Melbourne Football Club
  • Key defender
  • 24 career matches
  • Formerly played with North Melbourne (VFLW), Launceston (Tasmanian State League), and Ulverstone (Tasmanian State League)

EXPANSION side Essendon has announced its first list changes, delisting Jordan Zanchetta, Bella Ayre, and Olivia Barton.

I'm sure this was announced in December but it's not in the thread so adding it now

I don’t know much about her but the players seem happy, so that’s good enough for me 😊

Five delistings; Caitlin Sargent, Jorja Borg, Fede Frew, Eloise Ashley-Cooper, Megan Ryan

Hoping at least a couple of those end up back in our reigning premiers VFLW program. Sucks to be delisted after missing the entire season with injury too

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back