No Oppo Supporters Essendon* - 6000 & Beyond - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

JeSOS

Debutant
Oct 16, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
You know there's more drug cheats out there. You know where they are. Find 'em, or I'll find you.

Nothing is over! Nothing! You just don't turn it off! It wasn't my war! You injected me, I didn't ask you! And I did what I had to do to win! But somebody wouldn't let us win! And I come back to the world and I see all those maggots at the airport, protesting me, spitting. Calling me a drug cheat and all kinds of vile crap! Who are they to protest me? Who are they? Unless they've been me and been there with Dank and know what the hell they're yelling about!

Don't Push it. Don't push it, or I'll give you war you won't believe. Let it go. Let it go!

1616019020205.png

Metalcrusher

Bush Chook
Jan 22, 2015
Kalgoorlie
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Blackburn United EPL ... sorta
You know there's more drug cheats out there. You know where they are. Find 'em, or I'll find you.

Nothing is over! Nothing! You just don't turn it off! It wasn't my war! You injected me, I didn't ask you! And I did what I had to do to win! But somebody wouldn't let us win! And I come back to the world and I see all those maggots at the airport, protesting me, spitting. Calling me a drug cheat and all kinds of vile crap! Who are they to protest me? Who are they? Unless they've been me and been there with Dank and know what the hell they're yelling about!

Don't Push it. Don't push it, or I'll give you war you won't believe. Let it go. Let it go!

View attachment 1079523
that was pretty ******* funny ....

jj1978

Norm Smith Medallist
May 11, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton

View attachment 1079523
FWIW I believe Rambo is holding the syringe that was used for the * players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad