No Oppo Supporters Essendon* - 6900 & Beyond - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this a sincere post?

Weitering, Harry, Charlie, Cuningham, Jack. 2015 AFL draft.

Edit: on one hand, sorry for jumping on like everyone else. But when you say silly sh*t...

Again, the first two absolutely, but the other three are either inconsistent or can't stay on the park.

I'm comparing the most recent crop of disappointing picks by us to the Essendon quartet in terms of output. I still think those four are a better haul than we've had in ages.
Ages....none of them will be better than Cripps...thats one player alone we have that dismantles what you're saying.
I get your frustration...but I believe you need to think a little deeper.

Again, the first two absolutely, but the other three are either inconsistent or can't stay on the park.

Hey morningbrown,

There's arguments for and against what you're saying, however, this isn't an our list vs their list thread. I do believe there are plenty of other threads to go to and discuss this.

This thread is an * celebratory thread. 6000 & Beyond. And as a passionate Bluebagger, it's my obligation to help them celebrate this achievement.

Hey morningbrown,

There's arguments for and against what you're saying, however, this isn't an our list vs their list thread. I do believe there are plenty of other threads to go to and discuss this.

This thread is an * celebratory thread. 6000 & Beyond. And as a passionate Bluebagger, it's my obligation to help them celebrate this achievement.

Fair enough. I just think we're not in a position to laugh at another club is all.

Fair enough. I just think we're not in a position to laugh at another club is all.

I couldn't agree with you any more but when is the right time.

I have copped so much sh1t from my * acquaintances (really they're mates but I would never admit to it publicly), but it's all in fun. Every time I put a post on this thread I send them a link to it. And every opportunity they have to stick it back to me they do.

It's my/our way of letting them know that they aren't any better than us and we'll throw this, and any other drug cheating commentary, at them every time they decide to open their mouths about us.

All in good spirits between both camps but just more fun for us at the moment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

#BitterBombers

fu** Chuck Norris Joe Daniher.

5 years good service, 3 years no service. Walked out on the club that his family is rolled gold royalty at to play for a meaningless club in a state he won't be living in when he retires. Bad choice by him. That side isn't a premiership threat. His career is destined to mean nothing now.

Even if Essendon stays as mediocre as we have been for so long he could have played his heart out for his family club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back