No Oppo Supporters Essendon* - 6900 & Beyond - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG. I'm dying. my Brother in Law (* Supporter) is banging on about how good their list is now after their draft last night and Walla coming back. He then went on to mention how Perkins 'goes inside' in another year and is nearly the size of Cripps... ha ha ha. only 7cm shorter and 13kgs lighter.
oh, the kicker - 'Perkins will be as good as Cripps, mark my word'. LMAO. only 4 bnf's, 3 AAs and and a brownlow needed in the next 6 years..

that'll do me! :D

How many prime minister's have we had again since * last won a final ?
Howard, Rudd, Gillard, Rudd, Abbott, Turnbull, Morrison, Albanese. 7 or 8 depending on whether you count KRudd once or twice.

Also 7/8 Carlton coaches:
Pagan, Ratten, Malthouse, Barker, Bolton, Teague, Voss (+ Hansen for one game)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Howard, Rudd, Gillard, Rudd, Abbott, Turnbull, Morrison, Albanese. 7 or 8 depending on whether you count KRudd once or twice.

Also 7/8 Carlton coaches:
Pagan, Ratten, Malthouse, Barker, Bolton, Teague, Voss (+ Hansen for one game)
Throw in two knockout stages of the world cup

Gumbleton maybe scared them off for over a decade and just try to trade for them

They also got a bit burnt with Aaron Franics, for reasons outside their control (if we were to be fair and objective)

We lucked out in a once in a generation draft in 2015 with Weiters, Charlie and Harry.

SOS happily for us was better in trading and identifying KPP talent than mids.

Apparently *'s pick 5 came 4th last in their 2km time trial. A little bit of concern from their supporters thinking they should have taken Philipou. Does he really combine the uncontested style of Polec with the precision kicking of Dylan Shiel as some are suggesting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back