Essendon are now the one to watch out for - They can win the premiership

Remove this Banner Ad

Yesterday's result was just the wily old fox, Brad Scott, playing mind games, lulling new premiership favourites Carlton into a false sense of security. Essendon's real focus is on the upcoming Grand Final Preview. Can't wait for Saturday night, when the Irresistible Force meets the Immovable Object!

its only funny when carlton supporters blow smoke.

1717377569665.png

Yesterday's result was just the wily old fox, Brad Scott, playing mind games, lulling new premiership favourites Carlton into a false sense of security. Essendon's real focus is on the upcoming Grand Final Preview. Can't wait for Saturday night, when the Irresistible Force meets the Immovable Object!

You can't wait for St Kilda v Gold Coast? :think:

Absolute Powerhouse

8 high quality wins against teams currently 7th, 11th, 12th,14th, 15th, 16th, 17th and 18th

Draw against 9th

Only 1 win against a team currently in the top-8 but super soft draw has seen them play 7/8 of the bottom placed teams.

LOL
With the loss yesterday, I see the dons racking up a 1-5 record starting form the Gold Coast game. West Coast aren't even a guaranteed win, might only get it done due to the cheat ground home advantage

Absolute Powerhouse

8 high quality wins against teams currently 7th, 11th, 12th,14th, 15th, 16th, 17th and 18th

Draw against 9th

Only 1 win against a team currently in the top-8 but super soft draw has seen them play 7/8 of the bottom placed teams.

LOL

It's not Essendon's fault - that's just how the fixture has played out.

And they've smashed plenty of teams to their credit. They deserve to be 2nd on the ladder.

I expect they will dismantle Carlton on the MCG this week.

And they've smashed plenty of teams to their credit. They deserve to be 2nd on the ladder.

If we lose to this mob, I'm going to blame you.

This is why I laugh about the 'expert' analysis after 6 rounds vs the next 6 given the way the draw works. If you get easier teams of xourse its gonna look good

Let’s see. 6 games decided by 2 goals or less. Won 4, drew one. This was the first loss.
Also against sides outside the 8. Played well so far but lets see the next 6 to 8 games. A lot of doubt for me

when the Irresistible Force meets the Immovable Object!
You're right Gorilla
Hulk Hogan Sport GIF by WWE

This is why I laugh about the 'expert' analysis after 6 rounds vs the next 6 given the way the draw works. If you get easier teams of xourse its gonna look good
Suns and Eagles at home looking harder than Dees and Cats at the moment.

Dees were much last year and a shitty version of us took them out anyway, lol @ being scared of this current Cats outfit.

Freo @ the G might be harder than rounds 16-18 now.

Also against sides outside the 8. Played well so far but lets see the next 6 to 8 games. A lot of doubt for me

there's a lot of doubt for us also. So nothing really changed.

We have beaten absolutely nobody, and 3 of our wins are against 3 of the worst teams i have seen in recent years. We barely beat 2 of them and had one good quarter against North.

Our last 4-5 weeks (excluding GWS Win) have been VERY mediocre at best. And now that I'm looking back, its looking like GWS bricked it more than we won it.

if we dish up anything close to what we have over the last month Carlton will ruin us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When Essendon dismantle Carlton tonight I better see some god damn respect for the edge in here.

I stand by my prediction of Essendon by 94pts. If it’s wet maybe a touch less.

We have no answer for 2 Meter Peter. No matchup for “Contract Year”. Should be raining Bomber goals.

Statement win and the validation of this thread all but guaranteed in ~12 hours time.

When Essendon dismantle Carlton tonight I better see some god damn respect for the edge in here.

I stand by my prediction of Essendon by 94pts. If it’s wet maybe a touch less.

We have no answer for 2 Meter Peter. No matchup for “Contract Year”. Should be raining Bomber goals.

Statement win and the validation of this thread all but guaranteed in ~12 hours time.
Carlton are favourites and rightly so.

As predicted this weak team is going nowhere. Carlton showing why they are the second best team in the comp and we are about the 10th.
We will end up missing finals completely

As predicted this weak team is going nowhere. Carlton showing why they are the second best team in the comp and we are about the 10th.
We will end up missing finals completely

I hope the players show more fight than the supporters.

It’s 5 goals. All it takes is a 10 minute momentum shift.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back