Win Prizes Essendon Board 2014 BigFooty Tipping

Remove this Banner Ad

Well in that case I retract my earlier larrydavid.gif. Was the only tip I was worried about. Rest seemed pretty straightforward. Looking forward to my first 9.:drunk:
20z3daqjpg.gif

Only missed out on the Swans so far this week. Have gone Carlton tonight but more than happy for the Saints to win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought I'd been doing rather badly this year so have just been subbitting my tips and not checking results. Have a quick look today and I'm 7 behind the leader but on top of the Essendon rankings. We seriously need to lift our act folks, how can we be so far behind?! (Obvious answer is tipping Essendon...)

I thought I'd been doing rather badly this year so have just been subbitting my tips and not checking results. Have a quick look today and I'm 7 behind the leader but on top of the Essendon rankings. We seriously need to lift our act folks, how can we be so far behind?! (Obvious answer is tipping Essendon...)
Not in my case. The only occasion I tipped us when we didn't win was the Saints game. Otherwise I'm on 7/8 for Essendon games this year.

The things that have stuffed me up has been Sydney's slow start, Port's better than expected season so far, Freo's worse than expected season so far...think that about covers it.

41/69. :oops:

Not in my case. The only occasion I tipped us when we didn't win was the Saints game. Otherwise I'm on 7/8 for Essendon games this year.

The things that have stuffed me up has been Sydney's slow start, Port's better than expected season so far, Freo's worse than expected season so far...think that about covers it.

41/69. :oops:

Don't forget Adelaide.

Richmond or GWS?

I went GWS but I need to make up ground in my other tipping comps.

I went Richmond. That way if GWS do get up the lolz will make up for the fact that I got the tip wrong.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back