Win Prizes The Scales - Essendon Board 2020 Poster Of The Year - ant555 wins!

Who is your vote for poster of the year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I could really nominate 9 or 10 easily.
Have to say CBombers 17 has been good to debate things with. Always good replies worth reading and considering.
Every year I nominate BrunoV as you can get a good discussion from him even if you do not agree with what he is saying. No matter what he is posting it makes you stop and think.
I think Bunk Moreland has also been good in articulating his views .

Sorry to eDPS . As always excellent draft work and effort. Have also enjoyed Howard Moon , Zach Package and Mercurial 89.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I voted Cupido - great talent with the editing background - gold eacha nd every video
Second would have been Ant
Surprised Lore didn't feature - very considered and infromative posts 24/7
Lore is not eligible. Her drug test came back problematic

Thanks 😎
Right now there are a lot of good posters with different opinions but it has been good to read the different views in a well articulated form.
I know for me it has given me the chance to think about the issues from a different angle so well done to everyone in a difficult year 👍

Once again thanks it is an honour 😎

I didn’t vote in time but congratulations Ant - really think that the depth of your posts (and BrunoV, eDPS, VelvetSledge as well as a few others) is very generous and really anchors the conversation. Kind of allows the rest of us to just add colour.

Back