Competitions Essendon Board Mock Draft 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Pick 27 - Bulldogs - Rhylee West - Midfielder 180cm, 80kg

I was disappointed when that there was no bidding when I was given the Bulldogs as I figured West was not good enough to take at their first selection, pick 7, but would fall around pick 15 and I'd be unable to pick him up.

Was happily surprised to see him last to this point and I suppose there is some justice in that as no doubt the Doggies are planning on using this pick to match a bid on him.

After drafting Bailey Smith with their first pick the Doggies have a very exciting midfield brigade coming through with Macrae, Bont, Smith, West, McLean and Dunkley etc.

In saying that there were a couple of other players I was surprised were still available, though I won't mention them so as not to put anyone else off side and in the hope they might last a few more picks to the Doggie's third selection.

qwertyboy
When I picked up West here - as I mentioned I picked him up for realism/justice (and he was worth this pick anyway) but was surprised a couple of others were still on the board - these were Chayce Jones and Ned McHenry, both of whom have been invited to the first round of the draft tonight so may both be steals at the spots they were taken on this!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back