Competitions Essendon Board Mock Draft 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Okay, going to put this out there. Open to trading what will be pick 3 after I bid on JUH, assuming TheGrizz doesn't do it with pick 1. Will be looking for multiple first round picks, either 2x top 10 or 1x top 10 and 2x 11+ Happy to attach picks 70 and 71 to any trade as well.
Make me an offer

Yep although I might leave pick trading until it’s live because I want to wait for the first list lodgement as that should give an idea on how many list spots will be available so we have an idea on how many picks clubs will have to match bids on players.
Apparently they're allowing however many picks you have for this year only.

Yep although I might leave pick trading until it’s live because I want to wait for the first list lodgement as that should give an idea on how many list spots will be available so we have an idea on how many picks clubs will have to match bids on players.
Does that mean i am waiting to start?

Btw, pick 1 is on the table if a good enough offer comes.

Does that mean i am waiting to start?

Btw, pick 1 is on the table if a good enough offer comes.
I was planning to start it on the 21st after the first list lodgement but if clubs are keeping their picks regardless it might be best to start earlier. We won’t start today because some people will need time to research the club they just got given and how they should go about picking for them.

Yeah but often trades are done with future picks to get around such a low discrepancy so I think 300 seems fair for a bit more wriggle room.
Should do future picks. Be interesting to see.

We tried discussing it last year but nobody wanted to trade their future picks as it meant they had lesser picks or less picks to make for this year.
Try it again?

I know if I had Collingwood I'd be looking at the future.

I mean I could allow it but I doubt many will go through with it, if both parties are happy with it then I’m not really fussed. I know I won’t be trading future picks myself.
Futures 😍

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I mean I could allow it but I doubt many will go through with it, if both parties are happy with it then I’m not really fussed. I know I won’t be trading future picks myself.
I think it's a reasonable thing to do.

I'm putting St Kilda's future first round pick up for sale. I wanna try and get the club into the first 10-15 picks. Mainly because I haven't had a chance to figure out how many list spots St Kilda needs to fill.

Make me an offer.
You currently have 4 ND spots

Remove this Banner Ad

Back