Podcast Essendon Board Podcast

Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek::eek::eek:
What I found the most alarming was the way they could type in words and phrases that the person never said and they sounded seamless! Apparently they need a minimum of 20 minutes of speech and they can synthesise just about anything...
The original Siri voice I read elsewhere was just a bunch of odd pieces. Most of it was not even words, but from their they were able to have Siri say anything they wanted.

Max Headroom

Club Legend
Dec 19, 2014
Off with the fairies
AFL Club
Essendon
Pretty much. We have a team that scribes everything and that document links up to the video time code. So if we need a word it's just ctrl+f!
I'm surprised Trump's team hasn't cottoned onto this! In the most damning video that I saw of him you don't see him saying "grab 'em by the p*ssy", you just hear it. They could do a few variations, post them up on YouTube, claim it wasn't him, Fake News confirmed. OMG the average person won't know what is real and will just believe what they want to believe.

Where were you when the ASADA thing was happening, you could have helped them out goddammit!*

*OK maybe not, it was a pretty big mess. But you know what I mean.

Max Headroom

Club Legend
Dec 19, 2014
Off with the fairies
AFL Club
Essendon
The original Siri voice I read elsewhere was just a bunch of odd pieces. Most of it was not even words, but from their they were able to have Siri say anything they wanted.
Very true, but she still sounds a bit artificial, and the inflections are often wrong/odd.

She's better than the Telstra persona though, if I ever meet her in person I don't think I would be able to be civil. I have been known to yell bad words at her over the phone on occasion.

"NO, I DID NOT MEAN BILLING ENQUIRY YOU STUPID ********"

Very true, but she still sounds a bit artificial, and the inflections are often wrong/odd.

She's better than the Telstra persona though, if I ever meet her in person I don't think I would be able to be civil. I have been known to yell bad words at her over the phone on occasion.

"NO, I DID NOT MEAN BILLING ENQUIRY YOU STUPID ********"
Oh, I agree, but there is I'd imagine a very different process involved, Siri is somewhat 'live' has to process and build on the go, in a preset video.audio you can be very specific change the timing easier

Siri answers back though (iirc, when you tell her to shut up she says "That's not very nice", tends to take the wind out of my sails somewhat).
I was going to say something like that, so I tested it first so I could quote her directly. Mine just turned off :( What happened to sassy Siri???

What are you listening on?
Probs this:
81f7db01c085da516642f0d03882c35a--los-simpson-the-simpsons.jpg

DapperJong

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts SFA Good Friday Appeal Spooderman Meme Medal Pantskyle BeanCoiNFT Investor
Feb 11, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Juventus

DapperJong

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts SFA Good Friday Appeal Spooderman Meme Medal Pantskyle BeanCoiNFT Investor
Feb 11, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Juventus
Phone. Gives me the option of listening on browser and soundcloud and neither work

if you choose play in browser and skip to a part, does it work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back