Podcast Essendon Board Podcast

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Dearo"

I thought you were really mean for cutting jmoo when he was announcing that he was back in despite his Dark Days.

Also the sexual tension between DERO and jmoo was palpable. I was a little jealous.
If you thought that was mean should've heard what I said off air.

Hmm, off-season eh. Time for a review of the product?

Plus, Minus, Interesting, anyone? Requests, suggestions?
Good, Bad, Ugly?

Hmm, off-season eh. Time for a review of the product?

Plus, Minus, Interesting, anyone? Requests, suggestions?

Hi, just listened to the last ep. Without trying to sound like a campaigner (Key word 'trying') I've been doing a movie podcast for like 4 years now and we're still pretty amateurish but we've learnt a fair bit on the way (Definitely Not Popcorn on iTunes, we get 150 downloads on a good day so we're certainly not a big player in the market :p ).

Try and minimize the silence between each person speaking, I know you're all probably super polite and not wanting to talk over each other but there was a heap of dead silence which can be due to various factors (Push to talk, connection issues etc). If you can edit those out or reduce it live you'll streamline the episode and shorten it by about 15-20% without actually losing anything.

Aside from that its pretty good for a new production, obviously you won't have much material between now and trade week but hopefully you continue it into 2018 :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I got no time to edit :/

DEERO?

What?
Hi, just listened to the last ep. Without trying to sound like a campaigner (Key word 'trying') I've been doing a movie podcast for like 4 years now and we're still pretty amateurish but we've learnt a fair bit on the way (Definitely Not Popcorn on iTunes, we get 150 downloads on a good day so we're certainly not a big player in the market :p ).

Try and minimize the silence between each person speaking, I know you're all probably super polite and not wanting to talk over each other but there was a heap of dead silence which can be due to various factors (Push to talk, connection issues etc). If you can edit those out or reduce it live you'll streamline the episode and shorten it by about 15-20% without actually losing anything.

Aside from that its pretty good for a new production, obviously you won't have much material between now and trade week but hopefully you continue it into 2018 :thumbsu:
i think that's fair enough- you're spot on about the silences- i think that would improve a lot from having more experience together, or maybe using the video component of skype

Also there may have been a few stunned silences at the genius offered up (Tippa to Buddy... what a difference that would've made on Saturday...sigh...)

Thanks for volunteering!

Lore
Yeah we really need to figure out how to do that part. I will go bug some people and try and sort out iTunes for next year though. So far I'm just thoroughly confused about the process :p

We might still have one more episode this year but I don't think we'll have iTunes going until next season.

i think we need a series of indepth interview with some of our more popular posters.

someone like, i don't know, yaco55 would be a perfect subject to kick things off.

Yeah we really need to figure out how to do that part. I will go bug some people and try and sort out iTunes for next year though. So far I'm just thoroughly confused about the process :p

We might still have one more episode this year but I don't think we'll have iTunes going until next season.
Not just iTunes.. not sure how it all works but don't forget us android plebs.

All the others are up on my podcast app so it couldn't be too difficult :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back